Chief Financial Officer at HReade Limited
Posted on: 1 May, 2014
Deadline: 13 May, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hreade
HReade Limited is a human resource consulting firm which adopts a collaborative approach in ensuring our Clients build competitive advantages through their people thereby increasing value for stakeholders and customers.
The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. Our goal at HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their strategic goals and objectives are met.
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
Division/Department: Finance and Accounts
Reports To: Finance Committee (Dual Reporting Line) and Director, Projects.
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is responsible for all financial matters of the organization. The CFO will report to and work closely with Finance committee to ensure that the Financial Operations of the organization are conducted to global standards. In partnerships with the senior leadership and the board of directors, the job incumbent will develop and implement strategies across the organization to optimize financial resources. The CFO provides both operational and programmatic support to the organization and supervises the finance unit and will be the chief financial spokesperson for the organization.
This role reports primarily to the Director, Projects of the organization on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs and the securing of new funding.
Essential Job Function
- Planning, Budgeting and Policy
- Coordinate the development and monitoring of budgets;
- Develop financial plans and forecasts;
- Participate in corporate policy development as a member of the senior management team;
- Engage the finance committee of the board of directors to develop short-, medium, and long-term financial plans and projections;
- Represent the organization at meetings with financial partners, including financial institutions, investors, foundation executives, auditors, public officials, etc.
- Ensure compliance with applicable taxes and regulations impacting business operation;
- Remain up to date on non-profit audit best practices and state and federal law regarding nonprofit operations.
Financial Advisory & Investment Management
- Oversee cash flow forecasting, planning and monitoring to ensure availability of funds as needed;
- Oversee cash investments and asset management;
- Oversee financing strategies and activities as well as banking relationships;
- Monitor organization-wide Financial Performance; review and analyse periodic financial reports;
- Conduct periodic analysis of business operations in terms of cost, revenue, financial commitments and obligations against plan, and advise the organization’s leadership as necessary;
- Develop and utilize forward-looking, predictive models and activity-based financial analyses to provide insight into the organization’s operations and business plans;
- Initiate financing decisions and ensure implementation across the expressions;
- Foster and maintain on-going relationships with the business’ bankers and other relevant stakeholders.
Accounting and Administration
- Oversee the accounting department to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and functions;
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures;
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy and usefulness of financial and management reporting for key stakeholders;
- Oversee the preparation and communication of monthly and annual financial statements;
- Coordinate audits and proper filing of tax returns;
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions;
- Agree subordinate performance target and periodically monitor and assess performance against target;
- Provide overall guidance, leadership support and direction to subordinates across accounts departments in the expressions.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance or numerical field
- Masters Degree in Accounting/Finance or MBA (added advantage)
- ICAN/ACCA/CFA ( one of these is required)
- Work Experience: 12 to 15 years
- Strategy development abilities
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team playing skills
- Leadership skills
- Self Management /Leadership skills
- Excellent Organizational skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HreadeSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Job Vacancies at CA Global
- Job Openings at Kantar
- Customer Care Job Vacancy at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Jobs at Bleuapple Consulting
- Interns at Kiote Services Limited
- Sales Vacancy at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Operations Manager at Bleuapple Consulting