Medical Representatives at Sanofi Nigeria
Posted on: 8 January, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Sanofi
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
Job Ref: R2488675
Job Type: Full time
Reports to: District Sales Manager
- Ensure achievement of sales objectives and development of the company’s market potential within defined territory, through implementing the company’s strategy and policies.
- Achieve sales target for Brands in the assigned Territory.
- Ensure Proper Coverage as per the planned Frequency per segment.
- Continuously assess the market in order to identify new customers and add to the existing customer base to provide lobby of loyal customers.
- Follow up territorial sales forecasts on monthly basis
- Develop long term profitable Business relationship with Trades.
- Provide feedback on customer business development, competitive activity and product performance to assist in development of Trade marketing plan.
- Internal: Medical, Sales Admin. & Marketing departments.
- External: Company clients i.e. Doctors, Pharmacists, Hospitals
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- B.Pharm in Pharmacy or BSc in Sciences with sales background.
- One to two years experience in cognate field.
- Good selling, communication, and presentation skills.
- Customer Focused.
- Good organisation skills
- Self motivated
- Strong analytical skills
- Capability to work in a team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sanofi career website on sanofi.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SanofiSimilar Jobs
- Medical Doctor at Green Field Health Management Ltd
- Consultant Neurologist at Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited
- Jobs at The Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Accountant at St. Kizito Clinic
- Medical Officer at Paelon Memorial Hospital
- Staff Nurses and Midwives at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Pharm Tech at Mt. Sinai Hospitals Ltd
- Physiotherapist at Lily Hospitals Limited