Jobs in a Ground Handling Company
Posted on: 22 April, 2014
Deadline: 29 April, 2014
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View Jobs posted same day
We are a reknown Ground Handling Company with Head office in Lagos with branches in all major airports In Nigeria, due to the approval of our Training school as an IATA Training Center (ATC) we have an urgent vacancy for the position of Assistant Training Manager.
- To assist in coordinating all training programs while ensuring that the right facilities are put in place for their successful executions
- Liaise with approved vendors in planning and schedulingtratningforthestatf
- Ensure that all tralnlngs are scheduled and executed within the allocated training budget for the fi nancial year.
- Ensure that all trainings for staff are executed at the right cost securing discount where necessary
- Conduct competency assessments and perform simple gap analysis by comparing actual and ideal targeted performance level
- Process all training request from staff in order to ensure that all training needs are catered for according to policies put in place
- Ensure that invoices from vendors are processed in a timely manner.
- Keeping an updated training plan and records for employees
- Ensure that tra ining invitations to members of staff are sent out in a timely manner.
- Manage the Corporate library
- Coordinate the KPI's of the overall employees
- Ensure smooth logistics and participate in the facilitation of induct ton programmes.
- In-house programmes and evaluate training effectiveness
- Provide companies with classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences a nd workshops.
- Provide performance feedback.
- Assist with the development of strategic plans
- B.Sc in Human Resource Management or its equivalent in a relevant field
- Minimum of 7 years training experience in a reputable organization of which 5 must be in Aviation Industry.
- An ideal candidate must have thorough knowledge of IATA Training courses
- A registered member of Training Institute.
- Having a knowledge of how IATA Training Center is being run is an added advantage
- Candidate must be computer literate and have good communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com within one week of this publication.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies in the Aviation Industry Via Universal Careers
- Graduate Trainee Junior Customer Service Ticketing & Reservation Agent Recruitment at Ethiopian Airlines
- Business Development Jobs at Pete Ground Services Limited
- Aircraft Attendants at Pete Ground Services Limited