Photo Lab Manager at Sharpshooters Studios Limited
Posted on: 7 January, 2019
Deadline: 11 January, 2019
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Sharpshooters Studios Limited
Sharpshooters Studios, a professional multi-media firm with Photography and Graphics design as it core services, located at 19 Chief Wopara Street, Off Geodetic Road By Shell IA Rumuobiakani, Port Harcourt, employs up to date methods for delivering you, our esteemed client high class pictures and cutting edge graphics.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Provide exceptional customer service and prioritize orders.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of existing photo services and products.
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints actively and establish professional relations with clients to prepare sales by suggestive selling.
- Utilize business accounts, promotions and local events to resolve all photo lab related issues.
- Ensure all Photo Lab employees working on process film comply with Federal and State laws and regulations.
- Recommend feasible solutions for enhancing Photo Lab performance and execute plans.
- Supervise plus operate entire equipments, kiosks and technologies pertinent to Photo Lab.
- Ensure staff follows all Loss Prevention policies to reduce Shrink in Photo Lab along with react to every sign of external and internal theft.
- Maintain and manage in-stock position of all Photo Lab supplies.
- Perform with Store keeper to estimate inventory needs on basis of local and seasonal events.
- Coordinate and supervise training of entire Photo Lab employees.
- Assign, prioritize plus follow up on assignments to Photo Lab staff while directing and providing feedback.
- Convey and perform effectively with Store Team, Management and vendors.
- Interact and perform duties with Lab Operators to develop weekly Photo Lab schedule on basis of processing volume to attain customer service standards.
- Conduct all Photo Lab activities defined by senior management.
- Experience with photolab, knowledge of format printing, digital press printing, dye sublimation heat transfer, photo framing will be an advantage.
- Educational Qualification: OND
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar role
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sharpshooters Studios LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graphics Director / Artist at ibakatv
- Senior Accounts Officer at ibakatv
- Digital Marketer/Social Media Strategist at Fesadeb Media Group
- Senior, Human Resources & Administrative Officer at ibakatv
- Experienced Video Editor at Freeme Digital
- Latest Jobs at Truvia Media
- Freelance Presenter at KingsCrew Media
- Writers at BusinessDay Media Limited