Taafoo.com is an online-driven discount fashion retail company that offers a wide range of fashion at a price that majority of consumers can afford. Started in September 2009 as a online social messaging platform for Nigerian celebrities, taafoo.com has over the years evolved into a premier online retail destination in Nigeria.
Taafoo.com is recruiting to fill the position of:
Taafoo is seeking a Customer Experience Manager, with a strong display of empathy, who will be responsible for creating, executing, analyzing, and developing member programs that drive customer activation, repurchase and engagement, with a long-term focus on building brand loyalty and generating revenue from the taafoo customer base. This role is perfect for a seasoned customer relations expert who thrives on a mix of strategy, creativity, execution, and analytics, and isn’t afraid to get his or her hands dirty. The ideal candidate will be ROI-focused and able to prioritize ruthlessly, set deadlines, and meet aggressive growth goals. This team member will play a pivotal role in helping drive customer to Taafoo store at our office in Oregun, Lagos.
- Identify key customer insights and opportunities for growing engagement and revenue
- Create and develop member programs to deepen engagement across multiple customer segments and life stages
- Understand technology requirements and prioritize projects on an ROI-basis for product roadmap
- Driving projects to completion on or prior to scheduled due date
- Establish monthly, quarterly, and annual marketing plans
- Develop metrics, create dashboards, and report on results
- Guide creative development of marketing collateral
- Fashionable & Trendy
- 3 plus years relevant customer service experience
- Experience in all aspects of engagement marketing, including strategy, execution, analysis, and infrastructure
- Experience in online and offline retention and loyalty marketing tactics (e.g. re-targeting, direct mail, promotions)
- Proven track record of moving quickly and delivering results in an entrepreneurial environment-exceptional analytical, organizational, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and ability to dive deep matched with the ability to think big
- Demonstrated success at a top direct marketing brand
- SQL Server/MySQL experience preferred
- Flexible and resourceful, easily adaptable to changes in environment and prioritization
go to method of application »
To exploit Taafoo Nigeria’s world-class retail facilities towards generating and boosting sales. The sales manager contributes towards the development and deployment of sales strategies that guarantee the achievement of the Sales targets. He/she coordinates the activities of the Sales Executives, under the overall direction of the MD
- Plan and direct the day-to-day activities of the Retail Sales Team towards the achievement of the team and departmental sales targets while ensuring the efficient utilization of resources.
- Pitching for businesses, preparing proposals and negotiating sales contracts
- Institute the discipline of customer information collection as key input for the customer interaction database - a tool for developing and maintaining walk-in customer relationships
- Direct and manage the preparation of customer order and follow up to ensure full processing
- Review order and receipt prepared by Sales Executives for adherence to provisions on Taafoo’s Pricing Policy as well as general compliance with the Sales and Marketing policies and procedures
- Plan and direct the implementation of approved retail sales discounts and report statistically to management on the success of the discount strategy
- Proactively liaise with the Inventory Team in obtaining the real-time inventory position.
- Train and provide guidance to Retail Sales Executives on practical strategies and techniques for customer attraction, product description/sales and sales closure.
- Conduct (in collaboration with the Telesales, Floor sales and Retails sales executives) assessment of customer satisfaction level, ascertaining overall customer satisfactions
- Developing new sales strategies/techniques to attract new customers and increase sales
- Ensure compliance by Retail Executives with Retail Service Charter
- Planning and implementation of annual in-house exhibitions and conferences, as a deliberate sales/marketing strategy.
- Ensure 100% compliance with the exchange policy
- First degree B.Sc or HND in any related discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 years Sales/Marketing experience, a significant portion of which is acquired selling products in the Retail Industry preferably online retail industry.
go to method of application »
To design or create graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs, such as banners, image ads, beautifying website, packaging, displays, or logos. May use a variety of mediums to achieve artistic or decorative effects
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design
- Proof reading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and Internet websites.
- Responsible for the design and production of various online materials including videos, web banner ads, web pages, micro sites, web content updates, email blasts and other design and production initiatives that support marketing efforts
- Responsible for the design and production of various print marketing collaterals including catalogs, brochures, flyers, sell sheets, trade show banners and displays, signage, logos, labels for products, presentations, print advertising, and photo manipulation and other design and production initiatives that support marketing efforts.
- Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
- Research new software or design concepts
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in graphic design or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of web and print design and production experience
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send cv to: email@example.com using "Customer Experience Manager" as subject of mail