WACOT Limited is a part of TGI Group. Our business includes but are not limited to rice milling, soya milling, production of fertilizer and other agro-chemicals, sesame hulling which are exported to Asia and Europe, trade in grains such as maize, sorghum and groundnuts. We currently support the production of soya, rice, sesame, cotton, and maize as part of our out-growers initiative. WACOT has several MOU's in place to aid its contribution to the fastest growing Nigerian sector- agriculture.
Our employees have the chance to develop highly rewarding careers while making contributions in their communities.
We seek an experienced Export Manager with responsibility for effective management of export logistics to achieve agreed sales and commercial objectives within approved budgetary limits. You will also be responsible for the execution of all agreed plans with 3PLs, Government agencies and other initiatives.
- Plan and coordinate the international shipment of goods
- Negotiate with shippers, agents and vendors
- Keep track of invoices and prepare reports to expedite the billing process
- Ensure that shipments are in compliance with the laws and regulations governing the export industry
- Managing 3rd party logistics service providers and ensure that the costs, service level and relationship are maintained at the desired level.
- Coordination of demand to ensure physical stock availability and operational systems to meet all demands.
- Manage relationship and interface with third parties and statutory agencies
- Optimize outbound logistics costs and ensure 3LSP comply with the company set rules as well as the legal requirements
- Document preparation for export process and coordinate the resolution of customer complaints
- Stock availability at the customers end with appropriate replenishment mechanism
- The candidate shall have experience of 5 years in exports with at least 2 years in commodities business
- Knowledge of trade finance, supply chain management, clearing and shipping documentation
- Existing relationship with NEXIM, NEPC, etc. is an advantage.
- Sufficient knowledge of export laws and documentation shipping and logistics
- Proficiency in use of ERPs such as SAP, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Navision (Dynamics NAV)
go to method of application »
- To manage all export documentation functions of the company from Pre-shipment, shipping and clearing activities
- Develop and maintain systems for storage and retrieval of document
- Close co-ordination with Logistics Team / WH for 3rd party inspection documents and tracking movement of goods
- Maintain the integrity of working documents and update documentation at intervals
- Generate reports on shipments
- Preparation of Post - shipment documents - Invoice / packing list / COO /Bill of lading / any other documents required
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient in SAP
- Proficient in excel, knowledge of export laws and procedures
- Ability to work in a team and deliver as per timelines
- Ability to collaborate and work with cross-functional teams
- Notable attention to detail
go to method of application »
- Responsible for the logistics functions and dispatch planning activities.
- Plan and schedule the delivery of goods and cargoes.
- Identify and deliver operational cost reduction and cost avoidance initiatives.
- Ensure that deadlines are met.
- Negotiate the services of 3rd party carriers, couriers and haulage companies.
- Manage supplier delivery performance and maintain supplier contracts.
- Negotiate price with local and international carriers.
- Manage all logistics related supply chain activities of the company.
- Comprehensive understanding of management systems
- Manage client expectations
- Optimize warehouse functions
- Handle communications and negotiations with external suppliers
- Working closely with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Planning the delivery and dispatch of goods
- Monitoring and setting aside storage space
- Tracking stock levels using computer programs
- Making sure stock is stored correctly and safely
- Planning work rotas for warehouse staff
- Staff training
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Experience in commodities business is highly desired
- 5+ years’ experience in supply chain management
- Knowledge of safety and procedural best practices in SCM
- Have excellent standards of numeracy.
- Knowledge of international and local shipping programs/standards.
- Relevant professional certifications
- Experience with ERP such as SAP, Navision, Microsoft AX
- Certification in Project Management and /or other relevant areas
- Proficiency in Systems Analysis and Risk Management
- Ability to lead, train and mentor employees
- Result oriented
go to method of application »
Job category: Engineering
Employment type: Permanent contract
- Maintain all software of PLC, machineries HMI, and automation devices
- Handle instrumentation issues independently
- Process automation
- Overall responsibility for OEM Spare inventory, consumption planning and control
- Plan Preventive Maintenance schedules as per OEM/as per Site Conditions and tracking performance.
- Overall responsibility for identification of improvement projects and execution
- People development
- B.Tech/B.Eng/HND - Electronics & Instrumentation or related qualification
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience preferably in Rice or grain processing
- Excellent knowledge of PLC‘S (Siemens, Allen Bradley) & should be able to modify, debugging the PLC program
- Expert in Excellent knowledge of Electrical/Electronic devices like VFD, Sensors, Displays, Micro controllers, I/P Converters etc.
- Operating knowledge of various equipment’s in Rice Industry.
- Basic Knowledge of MS Office skills is added advantage.
- Good communication and team work skills
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.