If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
WACOT Limited is a part of TGI Group. Our business includes but are not limited to rice milling, soya milling, production of fertilizer and other agro-chemicals, sesame hulling which are exported to Asia and Europe, trade in grains such as maize, sorghum and groundnuts. We currently support the production of soya, rice, sesame, cotton, and maize as part of our out-growers initiative. WACOT has several MOU's in place to aid its contribution to the fastest growing Nigerian sector- agriculture.
Our employees have the chance to develop highly rewarding careers while making contributions in their communities.
Logistics and Warehouse Manager
- Responsible for the logistics functions and dispatch planning activities.
- Plan and schedule the delivery of goods and cargoes.
- Identify and deliver operational cost reduction and cost avoidance initiatives.
- Ensure that deadlines are met.
- Negotiate the services of 3rd party carriers, couriers and haulage companies.
- Manage supplier delivery performance and maintain supplier contracts.
- Negotiate price with local and international carriers.
- Manage all logistics related supply chain activities of the company.
- Comprehensive understanding of management systems
- Manage client expectations
- Optimize warehouse functions
- Handle communications and negotiations with external suppliers
- Working closely with clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Planning the delivery and dispatch of goods
- Monitoring and setting aside storage space
- Tracking stock levels using computer programs
- Making sure stock is stored correctly and safely
- Planning work rotas for warehouse staff
- Staff training
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Experience in commodities business is highly desired
- 5+ years’ experience in supply chain management
- Knowledge of safety and procedural best practices in SCM
- Have excellent standards of numeracy.
- Knowledge of international and local shipping programs/standards.
- Relevant professional certifications
- Experience with ERP such as SAP, Navision, Microsoft AX
- Certification in Project Management and /or other relevant areas
- Proficiency in Systems Analysis and Risk Management
- Ability to lead, train and mentor employees
- Result oriented
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.