Vacancies At W-Holistic Business Solutions
Posted on: 6 January, 2014
Deadline: 10 January, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at W-Holistic
W-Holistic Business Solutions - Our client, a leading Group of Schools (full boarding) located at the outskirts of Lagos State is looking to recruit focused, energetic, results-driven, committed and experienced individuals, who are willing to live within the School’s facility, to fill the position of:
- To maintain and develop a strategic audit framework based on the understanding of the risks that the Organization is exposed to.
- To develop an audit plan incorporating risks identified via internal audit and risk workshops and to promote higher standards of risk management and value for money through the organization.
- Champion the articulation and development of the Audit strategy and ensure alignment with the corporate strategies, business goals and objectives
- Demonstrate ownership of and communicate the unit’s strategic direction and objectives to executive management.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
- Develop the annual internal audit plan, using data analysis and obtaining input from key management. This includes identifying and making the business case for the resources required to execute the plan.
- First degree in a numerate discipline plus any Professional Accounting Qualification – ACA,CIMA, CPA, ACCA
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience in core accounting and audit function from a leading or well structured accounting firm.
go to method of application »
- Minimum of HND in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
go to method of application »
- To Lead the Accounts team, ensuring an effective utilization of their capacity toward the achievement of the organization’s aims, vision and mission.
- To ensure effective strategic and operational financial planning, management, monitoring and reporting to enhance the decision making process of Senior Management
- To ensure ongoing viability and secure the organization’s financial future in line with the organization’s plan, mission and values.
- To ensure effective control of all company financial, accounting and information processing systems, whilst developing and maintaining proper procedures and reporting systems to ensure compliance with statutory and company regulations.
- First degree in a numerate discipline plus any Professional Accounting Qualification – ACA, CIMA, CPA, ACCA.
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience in core accounting function from a leading or well structured accounting firm.
- Relevant finance experience should include planning, forecasting and enterprise financial systems with emphasis on financial reporting, budgeting and profit and loss analysis.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the title of the position being applied for as the subject of the email. For example: Internal Auditor.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about W-HolisticSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Junior Accountant at Stresert Services Limited
- Human Resources Business Partner at Culminate Consulting
- Assistant Supply Chain Analyst at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Senior Associate, Audit Services at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Business Development Associates at Cumbrian Consult Limited
- Job Opportunities at AFMRecruit
- Treasury Manager at Charles Goodings and Associates (CGA Consulting)