There exists opportunities for skilled work in a rapidly expanding fast food eatery in the Amuwo Odofin area of Lagos state.
· Manage the filing, storage and security of documents
· Respond to inquiries
· Manage the repair and maintenance of computer, office equipment and environment
· Ensure regular maintenance of company vehicles
· Ensure all permits and licenses are updated
· Supervise all purchases and vendors
· Supervise customer services and respond to customer inquiries
· Assist with preparation of budgets
· Assist with preparation of contract documents
· Administer contracts with vendors
· Candidate must be female
· Self-discipline, possess ability to take initiative, leadership ability and outgoing.
· Pleasant, polite manner and a neat and clean appearance.
· Ability to motivate employees to work as a team to ensure that food and service meet appropriate standards.
· Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to restaurant problems.
· Must possess good communication skills for dealing with diverse staff.
· Must be firm and command respect.
· HND/OND holders with a minimum of lower credit
· Experience: Must not necessarily have work experience in a fast food company.
· Must be computer literate
· 1-3 years’ experience in office administration
· Not less than 30 years old.