A reputable transport company with offices in the major cities in Nigeria requires the services of the following
• Responsible for the day to day operations of the company.
• Scheduling of vehicles.
• Supervision of the activities of station managers.
• Ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Fuel management, driver management, cost management.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Expansion of the customer base of the company.
• Ensures Quality and Cost efficient maintenance of fleet.
• Increase the income generated by the company. etc
• Develop and manage the IT department of the company.
- Ensures that technology aids the efficiency of company output. etc
- Reorganise and restructure the administrative department of the company.
• Devising and maintaining office systems.
• Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information. etc
• Graduates (B.SclBAlHND Holders)
• Computer literacy.
• Experience in relevant fields would be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 2 weeks of this publication.