If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited, is established to provide cost effective, integrated safety consultancy solutions and services. Our key strengths are in Fire Safety, Process Safety, HSE/MS Training, Technical Safety, Occupational Safety, Environmental Management Safety, Construction Safety and Pipe Integrity management.
Job Description and Requirement
- Responsible for the security, maintenance and services of all work facilities to ensure that they meet the needs of the organisation.
- A good degree in engineering or administration.
go to method of application »
- Ensure effective and timely closing of financial records, analytical review, and variance analysis.
- Management of day-to-day operations and assignments of staff of Finance Department, plan and organize tasks, communicate goals, and schedule work.
- Manage the sourcing and application of funds including accounts receivable and payable, and cash handling functions.
- Financial analysis of SCSP operations including variance analysis, and make recommendations that will ensure the achievement of business goals.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Preparation of Budgets, and cash flow forecasting.
- Inventory management and control of SCSP stores operations.
- Full ERP implementation.
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting.
- Review of financial statements.
- Making management representation to external auditors during statutory audit exercise, including response to audit queries/management letter.
- Any other assigned tasks in respect to the achievement of company overall objectives.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org