Sales and Marketing Roles at Crovation Limited (Crovation)
Posted on: 9 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Professional / Social Associations
View All Jobs at Crovation Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Crovation Limited (Crovation) was established in 2014 and comprises a group of professionals that specialize in the development and maintenance of real estate. The company has since inception embarked on conceptualization, execution and maintenance of real estate for a hand full of corporate and individual clients thus fast building a strong reputation as a skilful and dependable firm bringing innovative solutions and approaches to its various engagements. Crovation prides itself on being customer friendly real estate development firm where you can be rest assured your investment is secure.
- Degree in any relevant discipline from any reputable university
- Proven track record of sales
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in the real estate sector is an added advantage
- Negotiation Skills
- marketing skills
- proficient with MS suites
- Actively partake in setting sales and marketing targets.
- Direct responsibility to effectively market the company’s products.
- Actively contribute to the conceptualization of marketing strategies to ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Drafting of relevant correspondence document to communicate the company’s position on any transaction concerning new and existing clients’ transaction.
- Participating in site inspections to set in motion sales transactions.
- Constantly source new and viable clients.
- Participate in researching and providing market intelligence reports regularly or as necessary.
- Contribute in advising on marketing communication materials to promote the company as a brand its products and services.
- Develop daily and weekly work plans and write weekly outcome and status reports.
- Manage corporate relationship with existing clients updating them on their transaction and the company’s projects.
- Manage and disseminate information about clients and their transaction to concerned departments with Manager’s clearance.
- Record and constantly update all client contact data (client relations database management).
- Assist in monitoring and ensuring that all aspects of clients’ transactions are in order.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the HOD
- Ensure adherence to the following requirements:
- Management Policy
- Sales, Marketing and Customer Relations procedure and process manual(s)
- Standards, including: work-papers, file set up, letters, etc
- Loyalty to the company’s vision
go to method of application »
- listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
- maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- gathering market and customer information;
- representing the organisation as a direct sales agent
- Liasing with marketing officers with respect to Site inspections and
- comission of 5%
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Crovation LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM)
- External Auditors at West African College of Physicians
- Business/Economy Reporter at Institute Of Credit Administration
- Secretary General at the Association of Vice-Chancellors of Nigerian Universities (AVCNU)