If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
Our professional operation is driven by our intent and values. At the heart of this lies a passion for development and realization of potential, at both the organizational and individual level. We partner our clients in the recruitment, management, development, administration and retention of staff, employing practical state-of-the-art methods and interventions, at economic value-added prices.
Our client a Logistics Services Provider,
Candidates will be expected to be able to:
- Plan and lead the Marketing Department and ensure that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed in order to meet and exceed the goals of the Company’s Marketing plan.
- Responsible for developing yearly marketing plan for the organisation; for strategic market planning; market research programmes; field force activities, and control of the marketing budget and expenses.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Prepare new product marketing plans for all new products
- Organize and direct marketing and strategy meetings on a regular basis whereby the strategy and promotion programmes are reviewed.
- Report on marketing committee and strategy group activities.
- Accomplish marketing and sales human resource objectives by helping to recruit, orient, train, coach, appraise, counsel, and discipline employees
- Determine annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Year of Experience: A minimum of 3 to 4 Years work Experience in a similar role.
- Age Bracket: Candidates should be within the Age bracket of 25 - 35 years of age.
- Good Customer service Skills
- Good influencing skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Great Team Worker
- Ability to think out of the box
Core Skills Required:
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Marketing Concepts and Positioning
- Client Relationships /Understanding the Customer / People Management
- Territory Management
- Sales Planning
- Competitive Analysis
- Effective and timely achievement of set business targets
- Contribution towards the overall success of the business
- Effective administration and cost effective resource management
- Achievement of all set targets
- Ability and commitment to increase market share and profit
go to method of application »
Our client, a Hospitality service provider,
Locations: Lagos (Magodo, Festac Ogudu, Gbagada, Mafoluku, Ikorodu, Yaba, Idimu)
- Attending to customers
- Answers questions from and provides information to customer about merchandise for sale.
- Obtains merchandise from stockroom when merchandise is not on floor.
- Arranges stock on shelves or racks in sales area.
- Keeps merchandise in order.
- Answer and respond to customer inquiries.
- Assist sales department in maintaining customer relationships.
- Monitor, maintain and schedule customer appointments with sales personnel.
- Assist sales personnel in meeting customer needs and objectives.
- Prepare sales reports on a periodic basis.
- Maintain expenditure budget of sales department.
- Good Communication
- Customer Service
- Planning and Organization
- Time Management
- Well Mannered and Polite
- Age Limit: 18 -30 years
go to method of application »
Our client, a Hospitality service provider
- Go out to purchase goods and supplies needed by the company.
- Negotiate prices for good and quality products.
- Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other information to determine reasonable prices
- Negotiate contracts on behalf of their organization
- Attend meetings, trade shows, and conferences to learn about new industry trends and make contacts with suppliers
- Meet with staff and vendors to discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services and determine corrective action
- Evaluate and monitor contracts to be sure that vendors and supplies comply with the terms and conditions of the contract and to determine the need for changes
- Maintain and review records of items bought, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories
- Work out agreements with suppliers, such as when products will be delivered
- Evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, and delivery speed
- Interview vendors and visit suppliers' plants and distribution centers to examine and learn about products, services, and prices.
- Speed and Accuracy
- Good Negotiating Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Effective planning and time management
- Must have an experience in Purchasing.
- Age Limit - 28-40 Years
go to method of application »
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Supervision, Developing Budgets, Safety Management, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, Surveillance Skills, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information , Equipment Maintenance, Judgment.
- Must have 3-5years experience in Ware house management.
- First Degree in Logistics and Supply chain or related discipline.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org