Business Manager - Utilities at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 6 September, 2017
Deadline: 12 September, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors. The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solution is proffered.
Reports: Sector Head, Utilities
- The Business Manager- Utilities, manages and coordinates the customer service and financial activities for the utilities department.
- Closely interacts with the Sector Head, Utilities regarding all utility related matters
- Prepare a detailed annual sales plan, including monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives, and then implement the objectives.
- Evaluate agent/distributors performance and make recommendations for new agents/distributors or the cancellation of existing agent/distributors.
- Sales calls to key distributor and connector and Utility Company key personnel. Travel with and make joint sales calls with distributor sales personnel as required.
- Provide product training and evaluate the need for more formalized training with the assistance of our application/ training department.
- Establish and maintain superior product knowledge and be capable of explaining features and benefits with product demonstration as well as excellent oral presentation;
- Provide sales management, marketing management, customer service, and applications engineering with all customer accounts, marketing and competitive research that evolves in the territory.
- Recommend, attend, and/or display at local and major industry trade exhibitions.
- Recommend new products and product enhancements.
- Submit scheduled written account activity reports and expense accounting as required.
- Promotes a professional image of the company, its people and its ‘Smart Utility Solutions’ product.
- Education: Bachelors’ Degree in a related field.
- Experience: 5-10 years’ work experience in a successful outside sale environment, with strong history of key account management.
- Experience in and knowledge of the Utility industry.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Spy Driver at Enabled Business Solutions Limited
- Mechanical Design/Quotation Engineer at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
- Microsoft 365 Collaboration Specialist at GVA Partners
- Medical Vacancies at Lorache Group
- Estate Surveyor at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Content Specialist at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Front End Staff at Ascentech Services Limited
- Graduate Secretaries at Workforce Group