Business Manager - Utilities at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 6 September, 2017
Deadline: 12 September, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors. The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solution is proffered.
Reports: Sector Head, Utilities
- The Business Manager- Utilities, manages and coordinates the customer service and financial activities for the utilities department.
- Closely interacts with the Sector Head, Utilities regarding all utility related matters
- Prepare a detailed annual sales plan, including monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives, and then implement the objectives.
- Evaluate agent/distributors performance and make recommendations for new agents/distributors or the cancellation of existing agent/distributors.
- Sales calls to key distributor and connector and Utility Company key personnel. Travel with and make joint sales calls with distributor sales personnel as required.
- Provide product training and evaluate the need for more formalized training with the assistance of our application/ training department.
- Establish and maintain superior product knowledge and be capable of explaining features and benefits with product demonstration as well as excellent oral presentation;
- Provide sales management, marketing management, customer service, and applications engineering with all customer accounts, marketing and competitive research that evolves in the territory.
- Recommend, attend, and/or display at local and major industry trade exhibitions.
- Recommend new products and product enhancements.
- Submit scheduled written account activity reports and expense accounting as required.
- Promotes a professional image of the company, its people and its ‘Smart Utility Solutions’ product.
- Education: Bachelors’ Degree in a related field.
- Experience: 5-10 years’ work experience in a successful outside sale environment, with strong history of key account management.
- Experience in and knowledge of the Utility industry.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Pre-Sales Engineer at Bradfield Consulting
- Marketing Executives at Chua Nigeria Limited
- Restaurant Manager at Temp A Staff
- Farm Spare Parts Store Assistant at Rossland Screening Solutions
- School Admin & Marketing Coordinator at Stresert Services Limited
- Fabrication Supervisor at PwE Recruitment Group Limited
- Learning and Development Intern at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Marketing/Business Development Officer at Lorache Group