Dangote Cement Plc. is the biggest quoted company in West Africa and the only Nigerian Company listed among Forbes Global 2000 companies. The company currently has several cement production plants in Nigeria in addition to presence in 13 African Countries.
Provide leadership and direction to the customer relations management function to ensure consistent quality in service delivery, customer satisfaetion and ultimately. customer retention and expansion of customer base.
Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in a social science or related discipline.
Post graduate degree.
Certification in customer service management will be an added advantage
Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience with at least one (1) year in a middle management position.
In-depth understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislation relating to the cement manufacturing industry
In-depth knowledge of DCP's produet and service offerings.
Deep knowledge of customer r lationship concepts. techniques and methodologies.
In-depth knowledge of market/customer segmentation methodologies.
Deep leadership and people management skills.
Strong negotiation and relationship management skills.
Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in Business Administration or a related discipline.
Minimum of three (3)years relevant work experience.
Basic understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
Good knowledge of DCP's product and service offerings
Strong administration skills - organised, thorough, and able to effectively leverage technology with attention to detail.
Very good communication skills.
Good problem solving skill.
Verygood communication and relationship m.n.gement skills.
Good customer service and people manlgement skills.
Good data gathering and analysis skills.
This role is based at our Gboko plant. Our successful candidate will be required to provide site safety leaderships, ensure facility compliance with corporate safety standards, implement safety directives, improve safety performance, and ensure facility safety policies and procedures are aligned with governmental regulations at the plant. His/her responsibilities include the following:
• Identify best practices and lead continuous improvement initiative to reduce work process risks, raise safety awareness, and improve safe work practices.
• Facilitate a work environment that supports a safe and healthy culture.
• Conduct or coordinate worker training in areas such as safety laws and regulations, hazardous condition monitoring, and use of safety equipment.
• Perform safety audits and inspect facilities, machinery, and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation compliance.
• Investigate industrial accidents, near-miss incidents, and occupational injuries to determine causes, install preventive measures, and manage return-to-work activities.
• Provide technical advice, coaching, guidance, and mentoring to employees on safety initiative and changes.
• Coordinate employee safety programs to determine their adequacy including review of short and long term strategic safety planning and development.
• Order and maintain facility safety inventory including supplies and equipment.
• Supervise the conduct of safety and fire drills at the plant, in line with approved schedule.
• Develop suitable communication materials for HSE trainings exercise drills.
• Perform regular checks to ensure timely execution of health checks and disease screenings as defined at the plant.
• Bachelor’s degree in environmental sciences or occupational health.
• Postgraduate/professional qualification from an HSE body such as occupational safety and health administration (OSHA) plus a minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience.
• Adequate knowledge of the cement and manufacturing industry.
• Adequate knowledge of environmental management requirement & regulations.
• Very good knowledge of ISO 9003 will be an added advantage.
• Ability to champion health & safety initiatives.
• Ability to adequately analyze an incident and proffer valuable solutions.
• Strong leadership and management skills, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills.
If you meet the requirements listed for any of this positions and are interested in making a career with our company, please attach your resume, personal & job data in EXCEL SPREADSHEET in the format stating them as follows:
Surname, First Name, Last Name, Gender, Date of Birth, State of Origin, GSM, E-mail, Institution Attended, Discipline, Qualifications Grade & Year, Professional Qualification(s), Current Employer, Years of Postgraduate Experience
and send them to this email address: email@example.com
Please indicate position sought and reference number.