Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at the National Orthopaedlc Hospital, Enugu
Posted on: 21 July, 2017
Deadline: 31 July, 2017
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu
National Orthopaedlc Hospital, Enugu, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
- Qualified Medical doctor currently registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess the Part II Final Fellowship of both the National Post-Graduate Medical College of Nigeria and the West African College of Surgeons in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Candidate must be ready to participate as Trainer in NPMC and WACS Residency training programme of the hospital and must have published at least four articles in a reputable scientific journal.
- Subspecialty experience will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit five copies of application letter together with Curriculum Vitae, 2 passport size photos, 3 (three) letters reference, one of which must be the head of institution where you trained and photocopies of credentials to:
The Medical Director,
National Orthopaedic Hospital,
Issues of Note
- Candidates should check for short-listed names at the hospital Notice Board or website, www.nohenig.com.ng from 1st September, 2017.
- Only short-listed candidates would be contacted.
- This advertisement is published for information purposes only and should not be considered as a commitment or obligation on the part of the hospital management to offer an employment.
- The Hospital Management reserves the right to stop the process at any time without incurring any liabilities or assigning any reasons thereto.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about National Orthopaedic Hospital EnuguSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at DEDA Hospital
- Job Openings at Regenix Healthcare Services Limited
- Chief Engineer at Chemiron International Limited
- Sales Associates at Rescue Technologies Limited
- Jobs at Sacred Heart Hospital
- Application Specialist (Nurse) at Adcem Healthcare
- Job Vacancies at a Leading National Health Maintenance Organization
- Jobs at Prepaid Medicare Services Limited