Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at the National Orthopaedlc Hospital, Enugu
Posted on: 21 July, 2017
Deadline: 31 July, 2017
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
National Orthopaedlc Hospital, Enugu, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
- Qualified Medical doctor currently registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess the Part II Final Fellowship of both the National Post-Graduate Medical College of Nigeria and the West African College of Surgeons in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Candidate must be ready to participate as Trainer in NPMC and WACS Residency training programme of the hospital and must have published at least four articles in a reputable scientific journal.
- Subspecialty experience will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit five copies of application letter together with Curriculum Vitae, 2 passport size photos, 3 (three) letters reference, one of which must be the head of institution where you trained and photocopies of credentials to:
The Medical Director,
National Orthopaedic Hospital,
Issues of Note
- Candidates should check for short-listed names at the hospital Notice Board or website, www.nohenig.com.ng from 1st September, 2017.
- Only short-listed candidates would be contacted.
- This advertisement is published for information purposes only and should not be considered as a commitment or obligation on the part of the hospital management to offer an employment.
- The Hospital Management reserves the right to stop the process at any time without incurring any liabilities or assigning any reasons thereto.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about National Orthopaedic Hospital EnuguSimilar Jobs
- Nursing Officer at Deda Hospital
- Medical Officer at Smith Medical Centre
- Veterinary Medicines Regulatory Affairs Consultant at Zoetis
- Athletics Specialist at Leverage Sports Limited
- Marketing/Business Development Officer at Green Field Health Management Limited
- Senior Sales Representatives at Hesspharm Limited
- Hospital Administrator at Newgate Medical Service Limited
- Latest Recruitment at Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital (BDTH), Kaduna