Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at the National Orthopaedlc Hospital, Enugu
Posted on: 21 July, 2017
Deadline: 31 July, 2017
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu
National Orthopaedlc Hospital, Enugu, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
- Qualified Medical doctor currently registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess the Part II Final Fellowship of both the National Post-Graduate Medical College of Nigeria and the West African College of Surgeons in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Candidate must be ready to participate as Trainer in NPMC and WACS Residency training programme of the hospital and must have published at least four articles in a reputable scientific journal.
- Subspecialty experience will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit five copies of application letter together with Curriculum Vitae, 2 passport size photos, 3 (three) letters reference, one of which must be the head of institution where you trained and photocopies of credentials to:
The Medical Director,
National Orthopaedic Hospital,
Issues of Note
- Candidates should check for short-listed names at the hospital Notice Board or website, www.nohenig.com.ng from 1st September, 2017.
- Only short-listed candidates would be contacted.
- This advertisement is published for information purposes only and should not be considered as a commitment or obligation on the part of the hospital management to offer an employment.
- The Hospital Management reserves the right to stop the process at any time without incurring any liabilities or assigning any reasons thereto.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about National Orthopaedic Hospital EnuguSimilar Jobs
- Laboratory Analyst at LS Scientific Limited
- Intern Optometrist at Ladkem Eye Hospital
- Pharmacy Assistant at Skin101 Clinics
- Tai/Phillipino Masseuse at the Medical Art Center
- Business Development Officers at Soteria Eye Clinic Limited
- House Keepers at George's Mememorial Medical Centre Limited
- Phamarcists at George's Mememorial Medical Centre Limited
- Pharmacy Technicians at George's Mememorial Medical Centre Limited