Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
Ref No.: Ref NMSL/2017/J0008
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- FWACS, MBBS, MBchB Degree from a reputable University
- Membership of the Nigerian Medical & Dental Council Of Nigeria
- Minimum of 1 years experience
- He/she must have initiative with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
go to method of application »
Ref. No.: Ref NMSL/2017/J0010
Contract Type: Full Time
- An M.B.B.S or MBChB Degree from a reputable University
- A Masters degree in Public Health is mandatory.
- Membership of the Nigerian Medical & Dental Association Of Nigeria is mandatory
- Minimum of 3 years experience in medical practice
- Ultrasound & Surgical Skills are added advantage
- He/she must have initiative with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Only Candidates with a Masters degree in Public Health will be considered.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Successful Applicants will be employed on a full-time or part-time basis