Ultra Media Solutions is a creative multi-media company that specializes in result-driven web and multimedia solutions for businesses and individuals interested in superior service delivery with core of our operation revolving around Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Solutions and Training Services
At UMS, we focus on building Websites and online marketing solutions that have unparalleled abilities to help businesses and brands connect with more opportunities in new and unique ways. We break the difference between physical and online because our solutions provides clients with a strong physical presence online
We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes to ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes and talent management
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Develop and implement a Qualitative Process Control Methodology
- Leave Management
- Ensure a regular regime of periodic meetings at Management, Departmental and Company levels.
- Documents Archiving.
- 1-3 years relevant job experience
- Less than 35 years of Age
- People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labour and HR best practices
- BSc/MSc degree in Human Resources or related field
Location of Applicants:
Applicants should be resident of these areas - Egbeda, Ikeja, Idimu, Abesan, Ipaja, Yaba, Maryland, Ogba, Iyana-Ipaja, Ayobo, Ojodu, Ogudu, Omole, Akowonjo, Ikotun, Dopemu, Igando and other nearer environs
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to:
email@example.com with subject line "Human Resources Manager Position"
Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted for interview immediately
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.