Robert Walters - The company supplies contracting, maintenance and manpower services in Congo, Angola and Ghana to various Oil and Gas clients. We are looking to grow this capability and service offering in the African market to additional industries and countries with specific focus on Cote D’Ivoire, Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya and Ethopia.
Job Code: 328960/001
Key purpose of the Sales Manager - Africa is:
- To bring in new leads, potential contracts and grow client relations with assistance of the management team.
- Bring industry knowledge and experience in contracting
- Strong understanding of African markets
- Grow client relations, pick up and follow up on leads
- Implement customer requirements
Key requirements of the Sales Manager - Africa role are:
- Prior experience in growing revenue into African markets
- Strong client relations and business development experience into West and East Africa
- Oil & Gas experience in African markets from a servicing/contracting background within upstream environment
- Western institution Degree/Higher Diploma or equivalent
- Role open to expatriates.
- Fluency in French essential.
go to method of application »
Job Code: 329070/001
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
The key responsibilities of the Finance Manager - Lagos role are:
- Support to the business planning processes for the business units.
- Preparation of annual budgets and revised forecasts for the business units.
- Preparation for monthly financial and debtors review
- Maintain general ledger, including preparing journal entries, coding invoices, accounts analysis and reconciliation, closing books monthly, setting up new accounts.
- Year - end and Month-end reporting.
- Implement and maintain necessary controls.
- Prepare monthly financial statements to include preparing monthly balance sheet, income statement, report on changes in financial position/budget variances.
- Overseeing collection of debtors
- Meeting of quarterly collection targets. This is a major key performance and will be strictly monitored.
The key requirements for the Finance Manager - Lagos role are:
- Nigerian National
- CA, CIMA, BCompt graduate or similar qualification
- At least 5 years Debtors & collections experience
- At least 3 years supervisory experience
- Must have a strong reconciliations background
- Previous experience in ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, etc.) preferable
- Experience in dealing with foreign currencies
- Must be computer literate with Excel skills on an Advanced level.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale