We are a Human Resources & Organizational Development Firm. For over one decade, we have consistently rendered professional services in these areas to varied clients across different sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our vision is to be the foremost people and organizational development consultants and advisors in West Africa. We collaborate with world class Business Consulting Groups in selected countries across Africa, North America, Europe and Asia.
We need tested, dynamic and reliable individuals to join our Team of in-house experts and associates
All the positions require individuals with excellent communication skills (written and oral) IT Skills, critical thinking and analytical skills, independent judgment and high ethical standing. They must be persevering and have high staying power
This position reports directly to the Managing Director/CEO and has the overall responsibility for- Learning & Development The incumbent is required to lead the full spectrum of learning and development activities such as identification of training needs design of bespoke training programme curriculum development. conducting and delivery of training engagements,
management retreats etc. It also involves the development of business opportunities, client management and liaison with Offshore Associates and Strategic Partners.
• Possession of a good First Degree (preferably not less than a Second Class Upper Division) in Social Science or allied areas plus a Masters degree.
• Membership of Nigeria Institute for Training & Development (NITAD) is advantageous as well as international exposure in this function.
• Strong presence, presentation and facilitation skills are critical.
• Proficiency in the use of various relevant IT applications and platforms including e-Iearning is required.
Reporting directly to the CEO. the Head of MCS is responsible for the successful execution and delivery of projects and practice development in areas including but not limited to: Executive Search & Selection; Business Psychology Services; Performance Management, Compensation Advisory & Consultancy, Organizational Reviews & Restructuring; Manpower Audits; Change Management etc.
• Must possess a good First Degree (Preferably not less than a Second Class Upper degree) in the Social Sciences or allied areas plus Masters degree.
• Track-record of effective delivery of assignments within set time frames.
• Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management is a clear advantage,
• Not less than 8 years post-graduation experience. 5 of which must be in Strategic Human Resources function in progressive organizations. Prior Consulting Experience in reputable firm is desirable.
• Demonstrable capacity to lead, co-ordinate engagements and team members to meet targets and deadlines.
If you are interested and meet these requirements, please send your application and comprehensive curriculum vitae (containing functional email address and mobile telephone numbers) as well as evidence of current remuneration within two weeks to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or by courier to:
The Director - MCS
Leading Edge Consulting
202 Awolowo Road (3rd Floor)
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE BUT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED,