Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase.
- Strategize the pricing, promotion, distribution of products from low end to high end within a brand category.
- Ensure maximum market penetration by having the timely product launching, distribution and dealerships across the state.
- Coordinate with other brands to ensure that inter-brand competition or market cannibalization is minimized or prevented.
- Research and arrange contractual dealership deals with the most number of suitable distribution outlets.
- Maintain good business relationships with dealers, distributors, wholesalers and retailers.
- Provide the necessary after sales support to distribution outlets.
- Coordinate with IT or 3rd party web developers to ensure high page ranking for products pages in for the brands online presence.
- Conduct weekly marketing performance reporting.
Brand Manager Skills and Specifications
- Must have the keen sense to identify marketing opportunities and the courage to take advantage of such opportunities
- Must have persuasive, diplomatic, social and interpersonal skills to win market dealers and client support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent management, organizational and people management skills.
- Candidates must have minimum of 5 years experience in an FMCG Organization.
go to method of application »
Our client,a leading publishing company in Law publications, located in Lagos has vacancies for sales reps,in their 5 various locations :Lagos,Port Harcourt,Ibadan,Enugu,Abuja.
- Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
- Continual training and development of all members of the sales department.
- Attending key meetings with members of the sales team.
- Working on account management plans with the sales account managers.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
- Attending monthly meetings with other senior members of the business.
- All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- Acting as a spokesperson for the organisation at sales events and conferences.
- Networking with other directors in order to generate new business for the company.
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
Background of the Head of Sales
- Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally from a similar industry.
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams.
NOTE:Applicant must use their preferred locations and job title as the heading for sending their mails and must be members of NIMN,good communication skill with 5 years relevant Industry Experience In Publishing,Digital/Social Media
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below