Job Openings at Simeon's Pivot Resources
Posted on: 14 February, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Simeon’s Pivot Resources is a Human Resources and Management Consulting Company with a strict focus on Performance Improvement. We help to bring about enhanced performance gaps through Status Revealing Diagnosis and Assessments, Training and Development, Performance Management, Human Resource Consulting and Leverage Solutions.
- Responsibility of Marketing Execution by implementing Marketing strategies, Processes & Procedures Execution, Goals/Targets Delivery, Process Controls, Cross-Functional Support and Coordination, etc Requires less supervision
- Includes coordination & managerial roles internally, along with external agency & vendor handling.
- Job Specific Comments
- Executing the Marketing Plans for assigned brands
- Breaking down the initiatives into actionable & detailed activity
- schedules and calendars followed by proper implementation and control.
- Responsible for market activation programs, consumer promotions and trade interventions initiated by marketing
- Liaise & Coordinate with internal & external partners to deliver successful marketing initiatives across platforms & geographies.
- Execute Digital & Social Media initiatives with help of digital partners.
- Generate various marketing reports (Nielsen/Media/Sales.) at regular intervals
- Any other job which may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- A Degree from University/Business .School/Institute of repute MBA will be added advantage
- 5 years’ FMCG/ Consumer Services Industry experience in the Marketing function, with demonstrable successes in the various areas of Product & Brand Management
- Good experience of implementing ATL, BTL & Market Research
- Knowledge, Skills and Competence
- Relevant Functional Skills & Expertise
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Skills and Man Management
- Agency/Vendor Management Skills
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills
- Team Spirit
- Computer Literacy and IT Skills
go to method of application »
- We are hiring on behalf of our client for the role Finance/Admin officer.
- B.Sc/HND in account/finance or a related discipline from a reputable institution.
- 2-5 years work experience
- Additional Qualification will be an added advantage.
N70,000 - N80,000.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Technical Service Manager at African Management Services Company (AMSCO)
- Fresh Vacancies at a Professional Service Company - Fosad Consulting
- Archivist at KPMG Nigeria
- Marketing Assistant At People-matters
- Graduate Vacancies at Serve Consulting Limited
- Human Resource/ Admin Officer at Air Separation Nigeria Limited
- Driver at Sahel Capital and Advisory Limited
- Operational Controlling Executive (Finance Operations) at Nielsen Company