Executive Assistant at Dragnet Solutions Limited
Posted on: 23 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Dragnet Nigeria
Dragnet Solutions Limited - A Company is seeking to recruit an Executive Assistant (Male) for its CRO (Chief Revenue Officer) and the candidate is expected to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well- organized and timely manner.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare and edit correspondences, communications, presentations and other documents
- Manage and maintain the CRO schedules, including scheduling travels, conferences and teleconferences, making appointments and making changes to same
- Negotiate with Suppliers, purchase supplies and manage leased equipment and stock rooms
- review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Co-ordinate project-based work with the Revenue Units in the company.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
- B.S. in Production Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Psychology or Law (L.L.B)
- Over a year’s experience in Administrative support or Executive assistance
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite especially presentation tools
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and must have a good knowledge of Lagos State
- Salary range is from N80,000- N100,000 a month
- Equipment Maintenance
- Organizational and planning skills
- Strong Communication skills ( especially written)
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- judgment and decision-making ability
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Discretion and Confidentiality
- Time Management skills
- Supply Management skills
The Shortlisted candidates will sit for the Dragnet Graduate Standardized Exam.
Then, the top 10 candidates will be invited to submit short write-ups of between 200 and 500 words on any 3 from the following topics:
- Poverty eradication in Nigeria.
- The role of passion in careers development.
- Global migration and the implication on jobs.
- Future trends in job searching.
- What next for education?
- Identifying and harnessing talent in IDP camps.
- What other states can learn from the Lagos State Employment Trust Fund.
Combined words from the 3 write-ups, should not exceed 1,200 words.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Dragnet Nigeria career website on e-recruiter.ng to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dragnet NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Financial Analysts at EZ37 Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan
- Financial Controllers at Career Prime
- Jobs at Alexander George Business Support Solutions (AGBSS)
- Procurement Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Project Engineers at Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP
- Business Development Executives at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Admin Manager/Executive Assistant at Apata & Ascott Limited