Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
As a hotel receptionist, your main duties would include:
- Dealing with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face-to-face.
- Completing procedures when guests arrive and leaves.
- Choosing rooms and handing out keys.
- Preparing bills and taking payments.
- Taking and passing on messages to guests.
- Dealing with special requests from guests (like booking theatre tickets or storing valuable items).
- Answering questions about what the hotel offers and the surrounding area.
- Dealing with complaints or problems
- Minimum of 2years as a Hotel receptionist.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Friendly and professional telephone manner.
- Ability to adapt to different guests.
- Patience and tact.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and look after several things at once.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to use computerized technology.
- Methodical approach to your work.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Minimum of OND/HND
go to method of application »
- A Female Accountant with at least 2 years experience in accounting jobs.
- Between the age of 25 year and 32 years
- Must be married with kids.
- Must reside within mainland axis of Lagos.
go to method of application »
Industry: An Aluminum Steel Industry.
- An Experienced Admin/Marketing Officer with an engaging role that will ignite strengths in administrative and marketing support, social media coordination, customer service and problem solving.
- A bright individual who can confidently make decisions and turn out results.
- Anticipate and respond to the administrative needs of the Divisional Sales Manager and Sales Reps
- Update social media content on various sites; monitor and report on competitive social media activities
- Prepare/ update sales presentations, sell sheets and trade show documents
- Provide professional marketing, sales and customer service support
- Assist with graphic, website and marketing material development
- Coordinate trade shows and follow up after completion of shows
- Develop new strategies to maximize social media exposure
- Conduct product/ market research and competitor surveys
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree is required
- Minimum 2 years of Import/ Sales/ Marketing Administration experience a must
- Advanced proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
- Experience with social media, web content and management tools.
- Outstanding written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently as well as with a team
- High degree of organization, detail focus and initiative
- strong follow up/ follow through skills.
- Flexible and upbeat personality.
- Must be Familiar with the regulatory bodies (Agency).
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org