Sales Executive (Racking and Shelving) at WOWJobs
Posted on: 22 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
WOWJobs aims to become the partner of choice to organizations for whom getting the right talent from across the globe is critical. Equally it aims to provide right opportunities to job seekers across the globe.
Our approach entails working with clients in the Middle-East and South East Asian, African and European geographies. Our consultants who are experts from a cross section of industries meet with companies looking to expand their talent pool and consult them on the options available. Subsequently our teams that are based out of India locate potential candidates from across Asia, Europe and Africa, screen them and put them across to our local experts. These experts then discuss the options with the clients and help in identifying the right talent.
Our Client is a large building materials group, this position is to focus on the Racking and Shelving division of the group
- Responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy and marketing,
- Plan for the company including driving sale to achieve the company target, vision and objectives.
- Detailed Reporting to Divisional Head within the stipulated time
- Develops / agrees a rolling sales plan and executes same on an ongoing basis.
- Contributing to the overall achievement of the company's annual sales target.
- Offer after-sales support services
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Responsible for developing new sales relationships with potential high value corporate clients.
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition.
- 2+ years of racking and shelving sales experience
- University degree
- Other building materials sales experience would be an advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
- Accounts/Operations Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics