Graduate Rope Access/NDT Technicians at Integrated Corporate Services Ltd
Posted on: 21 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
Our client is a leading player in the Oil and Gas Industry and we are recruiting to fill the role of a Rope Access/NDT Technician.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To carry out the inspection of Structural Steel Vessels and Piping.
- Coordinates Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) activities and review of NDT reports
- Read and interpret the various drawings used in the projects for executing the work.
- Knowledge in preparation of test package and inspection test plan and QC procedures.
- To perform NDT as per job requirement as per request received from QC Inspectors.
- To evaluate and interpret the NDT results with respect to applicable Codes, standards, specifications and approved company procedures.
- To prepare NDT reports and certify the results.
- To demonstrate each NDT techniques to QC Engineers and Authorized Inspectors prior to the performance on the job.
- To prepare reports for the demonstration of techniques.
- To maintain the NDT equipment and instruments in good condition.
- To estimate the NDT consumables required for the type of work and to prepare a request to purchase the consumables.
- To perform periodic verification of the calibration as per Code requirements.
- To coordinate with NDT subcontractor for other NDT requirements.
- Performs Nondestructive testing techniques and methods in accordance with the clientsâ€™ needs depending on the type of inspection required.
- Responsible for executing the tests using the procedures and methods to determine the maximum quality of the product.
- Responsible for inspecting duties, organises and generates reports pertaining to inspection and evaluation.
- Expected to prepare reports on all testing and evaluations done.
- Responsible for ensuring that the equipment used for testing are all functioning to its maximum and according to safety regulations.
- Responsible for endorsing the equipment to repair.
- Responsible for prioritising job orders in terms of its cost and effectiveness.
- Familiar with inspection techniques.
- Capable of completing responsibility for work projects and conversant with relevant work techniques and legislation.
- Daily reporting about progress, non-compliance, technical queries and delay in work to the Project Engineer/Administrator and or Project Manager.
- Demonstrate all the skills and knowledge required for levels 1 and 2
- Hold an appropriate current First Aid certificate, to show an undertaken suitable emergency First Aid training.
- Troubleshoots any project problems; assures that equipment and materials are properly maintained for efficient operations; reports any process or equipment problems to the Project Engineer/Administrator and or Project Manager.
- Actively monitor the work environment for hazards; Identify and highlight possible risk on the project. Monitor evaluates and ensures that all work is being carried out safely. Implement technical and safety requirements for the project.
- Attend all tailgate, team briefing, team debriefing and safety meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- IRATA Level III
- NDT Level II- UT, PT, VT, ET and RT
- Good leadership skills are beneficial.
- Good reasoning ability is required to solve a wide range of operational problems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Integrated Corporate Services - ICSLSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at Hobark International Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Business Development Manager in the Oil and Gas Industry - People Experts
- Job Opportunity at BOURBON Oil & Gas
- Fresh Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Human Resource Career Opportunity at TDI Global
- Job Vacancy at an Oil and gas Firm - Wilco
- Ongoing Recruitment at AOS Orwell Ltd.