Graduate Rope Access/NDT Technicians at Integrated Corporate Services Ltd
Posted on: 21 November, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services - ICSL
Our client is a leading player in the Oil and Gas Industry and we are recruiting to fill the role of a Rope Access/NDT Technician.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To carry out the inspection of Structural Steel Vessels and Piping.
- Coordinates Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) activities and review of NDT reports
- Read and interpret the various drawings used in the projects for executing the work.
- Knowledge in preparation of test package and inspection test plan and QC procedures.
- To perform NDT as per job requirement as per request received from QC Inspectors.
- To evaluate and interpret the NDT results with respect to applicable Codes, standards, specifications and approved company procedures.
- To prepare NDT reports and certify the results.
- To demonstrate each NDT techniques to QC Engineers and Authorized Inspectors prior to the performance on the job.
- To prepare reports for the demonstration of techniques.
- To maintain the NDT equipment and instruments in good condition.
- To estimate the NDT consumables required for the type of work and to prepare a request to purchase the consumables.
- To perform periodic verification of the calibration as per Code requirements.
- To coordinate with NDT subcontractor for other NDT requirements.
- Performs Nondestructive testing techniques and methods in accordance with the clientsâ€™ needs depending on the type of inspection required.
- Responsible for executing the tests using the procedures and methods to determine the maximum quality of the product.
- Responsible for inspecting duties, organises and generates reports pertaining to inspection and evaluation.
- Expected to prepare reports on all testing and evaluations done.
- Responsible for ensuring that the equipment used for testing are all functioning to its maximum and according to safety regulations.
- Responsible for endorsing the equipment to repair.
- Responsible for prioritising job orders in terms of its cost and effectiveness.
- Familiar with inspection techniques.
- Capable of completing responsibility for work projects and conversant with relevant work techniques and legislation.
- Daily reporting about progress, non-compliance, technical queries and delay in work to the Project Engineer/Administrator and or Project Manager.
- Demonstrate all the skills and knowledge required for levels 1 and 2
- Hold an appropriate current First Aid certificate, to show an undertaken suitable emergency First Aid training.
- Troubleshoots any project problems; assures that equipment and materials are properly maintained for efficient operations; reports any process or equipment problems to the Project Engineer/Administrator and or Project Manager.
- Actively monitor the work environment for hazards; Identify and highlight possible risk on the project. Monitor evaluates and ensures that all work is being carried out safely. Implement technical and safety requirements for the project.
- Attend all tailgate, team briefing, team debriefing and safety meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- IRATA Level III
- NDT Level II- UT, PT, VT, ET and RT
- Good leadership skills are beneficial.
- Good reasoning ability is required to solve a wide range of operational problems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Integrated Corporate Services - ICSLSimilar Jobs
- Ships Repairs and Maintenance Superintendent at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Opportunities at Ocean Deep Drilling ESV Nigeria Limited (ODENL) CONT.
- Job Opportunities at Ocean Deep Drilling ESV Nigeria Limited (ODENL)
- Business Development Lead at Onstream Group
- Career Opportunities at RusselSmith Group
- Job Opportunities at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Ongoing Graduates Recruitment at Dangote Petroleum Refinery
- BW Offshore Latest Recruitment