Career Opportunities at MacTay Group
Posted on: 17 October, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MacTay Consulting
MacTay Consulting has been in existence for over 28 years in Nigeria. We are a member of TACK and TMI, international consulting companies operating in over 60 countries and with a combined experience of over 80years.
Our global network of partners and experience means that our clients enjoy all the benefits of a local office, while drawing upon our multi-cultural knowledge and global delivery resource – whenever required.
MacTay’s approach is to work together in partnership with our clients, we aim to be in it for the long term but firmly believe that partnerships are created by ensuring that our clients are able to develop the capability to sustain and drive solutions we co create with them.
Our client, a reputable Telecoms Company is currently recruiting for the services of an Assistant Engineer in the carrier/sales solutions department.
- Minimium of 3 years work experience
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Telecommunication or Electronics related.
- Excellent performance in professional field(Top 25% ranking in major) .
- Proactive, conscientious, strong agility of understanding and learning, good communication skill.
- Result driven, steady, perseverence under pressure.
- Proficiency with office software(Word, Excel, PPT) .
- Bidding and Contract management (ATB/ATC/ATAC creating and tracking)
- Assist network designing (Clarify sales configuration, simplify designing plan, filing, etc.)
- Sales supporting(Submit of quotation, configuration clarification, PO acquisition, etc)
- Major in Telecommunication or Electronics related field is a major advantage.
- Proactive and fast-learner.
In addition to being a key member of the Sales team, this role will have primary responsibilities for the following activities
- Strategically target, recruit and develop new resellers in an assigned geographic area.
- Build channel partnerships to develop pipeline and close deals
- Generate a pipeline of sales opportunities through website lead follow-up, sales generated lead campaigns
- Provide ongoing channel reseller visibility, awareness, education and training
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest to expand your list of prospects within your territory
- Successful candidate will work closely with cross-functional counterparts and should be comfortable communicating to all levels of the sales and marketing organization.
Education: BA/BS Degree
- Minimium of 5 years involved with recruiting channels for a high technology company.
- Prior experience in channel recruitment of VAR’s, solution providers, video resellers, DMR’s and working in a two tier distribution environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate recent success in a similar position with an industry leader.
- Strong channel background with data networking and/or video conferencing.
- Superior influencing and communication skills; written, verbal and listening skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple and competing responsibilities.
- Product knowledge with data networking and/or UC and video experience.
- Experience from popular partners of OEM(original equipment manufacturer) such as Cisco, HP, Dell, IBM will be an added advantage..
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MacTay ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Job Opening at The Source Computers Limited
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at ChamsSwitch Limited
- Human Resource Role at General Electric (GE)
- Accountant at a Technology Driven Company - Culminate Consulting
- Media Content Producer at Andela
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at Savics
- Group Head Of New Business at Signal Alliance
- Fresh Jobs at General Electric (GE)