Administrative Jobs at IMS One World
Posted on: 23 September, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
One World is an innovative staffing and recruitment firm whose customized services help companies and staffing firms source talent for opportunities at home and abroad. Our Global Recruitment Services and Expatriate Services are tailor made for every client’s needs, which is a blend of traditional recruitment services and creative solutions to gain foothold in the market and helps them mobilize their human resource value chain.Our expertise in recruitment sector and dealing with international clients is consolidated with the fact that we are an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization and are affiliated with Empresaria Group plc. At One World, we have an environment which supports innovation and creativity. This keeps us on the edge of exploring new opportunities for your business.In a world of global opportunities, more companies find value in sourcing candidates from new or not-yet-tested markets. With One World, you can explore the world for your next hire.
Reference Code: IMS-22/9/2016(17)
- Manage New Product development and formulation
- Planning and Execution of Projects within Target date
- Conducting multiple trials and product finalization
- New Product Commercialization & Commercialization of other R & D Projects
- Finalization of capex requirements
- Identify, shortlist and negotiate terms with vendors for equipment and raw materials
- Coordinate for equipment connectivity to plants
- Co-develops product roadmaps along with the sourcing team
- Candidate must have experience in Spices or Seasoning Products.
- Knowledge of Product Development.
- Ingredients usage and properties of ingredients.
- Commercialization of lab scale product
- TQM , ISO Quality systems exposure
- Knowledge in Packaging material quality
- Knowledge of test procedures.
- Statistical tools usage.
go to method of application »
Reference Code: IMS-22/9/2016-(18)
- Improving top-line and bottom-line of the store by proper utilization of resources. Implementing and achieving all KPIs and key metrics.
- Responsible for maintaining operational standards, Customer service levels, driving sales, Budgeting and controlling labor, visual standards, staff development, inventory control and Training the staff.
- All the standard Operating Procedures including Opening/Closing of store, Floor maintenance, store maintenance, Security checks, Store Cleanliness, ambience and Hygiene, Staff behavior, checkout standards are adhered strictly as per company policy.
- Oversaw that monthly targets are achieved by allocating the target across categories Brands and SKUs. Further all the focal points including proper stock availability, additional Empowerments, SKU rationalization, technical training for staffs were conducted regularly To track and achieve the target.
- Team Management
- Floor Management
- Inventory Control
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
- Accounts/Operations Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics