Job Vacancies at a Reputable Hospitaliy Firm
Posted on: 2 September, 2016
Deadline: 16 September, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View Jobs posted same day
A reputable Hospitality firm in Kaduna, is currently recruiting suitable qualified candidates for the position below:
- The Person shall oversee the Accounts department add associated operations such that management reporting, interdepartmental and vendor relations are managed to optimise the hotels profitability.
- Prepare forecasting and budgeting proposals, work with other Heads of Department to improve their financial awareness and provide them with relevant financial Information for their operations to improve revenue and reduce cost of operation.
- B.Sc in Accounting with at least, ten (10) years experience in hotel or similar organization and must have good knowledge of hotel computer software applications
- Possession of MBA and membership of relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage.
go to method of application »
- The person shall draw up policies and procedures regarding planning and loss prevention, and privacy in the hotel, while overseeing the general security operations of the hotel.
- Oversee and coordinate security efforts across the Hotel.
- Develop procedures to ensure physical safely of guests and employees
- Ensure security is maintained and updated.
- Maintain relationships with local, state and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies.
- A retired Military or paramilitary personnel with proven track records
- A Degree in any field shall be an added advantage
- Previous security experience, preferably in a hotel industry
- Experience in leading and managing a Security / law enforcement team.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's and any other relevant information including cover letter to:
P.O. Box 2777,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies in the Hospitality Industry - Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Jobs at Jonsland Castle Hotel & Suites
- Assistant Restaurant Manager at Eat'n'Go Limited
- Job Vacancy in the Hospitality Industry Via AFM Recruit
- Executive Chef at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Job Opportunities at Marriott International
- Strategy And Business Development Manager at Bheerhugz Café
- Security Officer at Marriott International