Job Vacancies at Vicmart Enterprise Limited
Posted on: 29 August, 2016
Deadline: 31 August, 2016
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Vicmart Enterprise Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the positions below:
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings
- Maintain schedules and calendars
- Arrange and confirm appointments
- Handle incoming mail and other material
- Set up and maintain filing systems
- Set up work procedures
- Collate information
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and external
- Applicant must possess a minimum National Diploma or its equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Applications.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
go to method of application »
- He ensures wholesales & retail customers in assigned open markets are served and our products are available & visible at the retail / wholesalers outlets in assigned open markets at all times.
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Sell company products to current & potential wholesale / retail outlets & customers.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Merchandize & execute products display initiatives leading to the desired visibilities for company brands in the retail outlets trade channels.
- Must be able to drive and have a valid driving license
- Candidate must possess an OND (Any Discipline) qualification
- Applicant must be fluent in English, language of Residence and Computer Literacy, with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Age between 20-30 years old
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Computer literate
- Must be resident in City of Ibadan
go to method of application »
- Operate cash register and maintain knowledge of cashier procedures.
- Balance all transactions run through assigned register, including register receipts, currency, payments, and cheques.
- Set and maintain weekly/monthly report.
- Deal with all inquires/enquiries
- Duties may change and associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Monitor checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they are staffed appropriately.
- Offer customers and staff carry-out service at the completion of transactions.
- Process merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Receive payment by cash.
- Sort, count, and wrap currency and coins.
- Accept reservations or requests for take-out orders.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Cash checks for company.
- Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
- Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
- Save cash in bank
- 2-3 years experience
- OND, HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Banking and Finance or its equivalent.
- An experience in a sales company is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Vicmart Enterprises LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at Artee Industries Limited (Spar Nigeria)
- Sales Executives at HipotHomes
- Financial Controller at ENYO Retail & Supply
- Executive Assistant at Housessories
- Retail Sales Consultant at eRecruiter Nigeria (4 Positions)
- Sales Assistant at Pink Perfection Accessories Nigeria Limited
- Installation & Service Engineer at I.N. Venantius (Nigeria) Limited
- Makeup Artist at the Montaigne Place