Job Vacancies at Vicmart Enterprise Limited
Posted on: 29 August, 2016
Deadline: 31 August, 2016
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View Jobs posted same day
Vicmart Enterprise Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the positions below:
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
- Take, type and distribute minutes of meetings
- Maintain schedules and calendars
- Arrange and confirm appointments
- Handle incoming mail and other material
- Set up and maintain filing systems
- Set up work procedures
- Collate information
- Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
- Coordinate the flow of information both internally and external
- Applicant must possess a minimum National Diploma or its equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Applications.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
go to method of application »
- He ensures wholesales & retail customers in assigned open markets are served and our products are available & visible at the retail / wholesalers outlets in assigned open markets at all times.
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Sell company products to current & potential wholesale / retail outlets & customers.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Merchandize & execute products display initiatives leading to the desired visibilities for company brands in the retail outlets trade channels.
- Must be able to drive and have a valid driving license
- Candidate must possess an OND (Any Discipline) qualification
- Applicant must be fluent in English, language of Residence and Computer Literacy, with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Age between 20-30 years old
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Computer literate
- Must be resident in City of Ibadan
go to method of application »
- Operate cash register and maintain knowledge of cashier procedures.
- Balance all transactions run through assigned register, including register receipts, currency, payments, and cheques.
- Set and maintain weekly/monthly report.
- Deal with all inquires/enquiries
- Duties may change and associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Monitor checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they are staffed appropriately.
- Offer customers and staff carry-out service at the completion of transactions.
- Process merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Receive payment by cash.
- Sort, count, and wrap currency and coins.
- Accept reservations or requests for take-out orders.
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
- Cash checks for company.
- Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
- Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
- Save cash in bank
- 2-3 years experience
- OND, HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Banking and Finance or its equivalent.
- An experience in a sales company is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- General Manager- Sales at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Sales Executives at IL Bagno
- Sales and Marketing Roles at School Kits Limited
- Entry-level Front Desk Personnel (Female) at Inesfly Africa Limited
- Jobs at Stream Insight Limited
- Multimedia Designers at Thinkshifts Limited
- IT Manager at a Multinational Shopping Mall - Talent Bureau
- Sales and Marketing Executives at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited