Career Opportunity at Creatrix Empire
Posted on: 24 August, 2016
Deadline: 2 September, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Creatrix Empire
Creatrix Empire is a multimedia company that specializes in developing its design, from Company Logos to website design, from flyers to posters and its musical production capabilities, in order to promote sales of designs and music of its signed artists worldwide, from the onset of operations.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application Letter and CV's to email@example.com with job title as the subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Creatrix EmpireSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Interns at Paruto
- BBC World Service Recruitment for Head of West Africa Languages
- Marketing Manager at Monkey Media Limited
- Sales/Marketing Officers at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Programs Manager at She Leads Africa
- News Intern Recruitment at Bloomberg News
- Web Developers at Concise News
- Channels Television Recruitment for Marketing Executives