Jobs at P4PE Institute
Posted on: 21 August, 2016
Deadline: 25 August, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at P4PE Institute
The P4PE Institute was founded on the belief that organizations can and must, find better ways of measuring their investments in human capital. Our vision of the future is one in which human capital measurement and information is as integral to business decision making as financial information is today. We help people and organisations launch or grow their career and organisation into new heights. Our training programmes give you the skills and knowledge you need to develop your professional qualifications and advance your career.
- Public relations account executives will be responsible for handling all aspects of planned publicity campaigns and PR activities during periods of crisis.
Other tasks include:
- Planning publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases.
- Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations.
- Organising promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits.
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations.
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress.
- Analysing media coverage.
- Liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills
- Presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
go to method of application »
- Facilitate effective communication between two parties that do not speak a similar language by converting one spoken or written language to another.
- Attend conferences and meetings and act as official translator to mediate discussion.
- Translate foreign languages for clients in prison so they can understand prison officials.
- Relay concepts and ideas between languages.
- Translate spoken communication to sign language for hearing impaired audience.
- Convert written materials from one language into another, such as books, publications, or web pages.
- Create a new text in the target language that reproduces the content and style of the original.
- Edit and proofread text to accurately reflect language.
- Receive and submit assignments electronically.
- Use dictionaries and glossaries for reference.
- Employ computer-assisted translation.
- Facilitate communication for people with limited English proficiency.
- Translate languages at meetings such as attorney-client meetings, preliminary hearings, arraignments, depositions, and trials.
- Interpret both legal terminology and colloquial language.
- Read aloud documents in a language other than that in which they were written.
- Provide language services to healthcare patients with limited English proficiency.
- Translate patient materials and informational brochures issued by hospitals and medical facilities into another language.
- Accompany foreign visitor and facilitate communication between receiving party and visitors.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their photograph alongside resume/CV's to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about P4PE InstituteSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at AFM Recruit
- Tailors at Bradfield Consulting
- KPMG Nigeria Audit Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Business Analyst (SAP) at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Engineering Graduates at GUS Consulting Ltd
- Debt Recovery Manager at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Restaurant Manager at TheJobMag
- HR Assistant at Culminate Consulting