Latest Job Opportunity at Microsoft Nigeria
Posted on: 17 August, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Microsoft Nigeria - If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
- The PSE D is the overall leader of the account engagement strategy with the Distributor (or Solution Aggregator), and is accountable for exceeding all SMB priorities and objectives committed to, by the Distributor (Solution Aggregator).
- The role will lead and manage a V-team of cross-segment Microsoft personnel in successfully executing a Mobile First, Cloud First strategy, anchored on these 5 key SMB Distribution Priorities:
- Customer Acquisition at scale through Digital Marketing
- Grow Total Revenue and Cloud Mix via Solution Aggregation
- Grow Cloud Reach and Multiply Frequency
- Enable Consumption & Usage across 3 main Cloud Service via CLM to ensure customer success at scale
- Mainstream CSP across the entire Distribution Ecosystem.
- The Partner Sales Executive will serve as the senior trusted advisor to the Distribution Partner C level executives ensuring Cloud transformation vision & strategy alignment, resulting in commitment people/infrastructure investments, as well as business model transformation.
- The role will also act as senior business strategy consultant to Microsoft Senior and executive management, advising on key market trends and helping maintain competitive advantage.
The Impact You’ll Be Making
- Set account engagement strategy starting with the creation of a comprehensive full year business premised around the SureStep customer acquisition and growth framework.
- Lead a V-Partner Team Unit of cross-segment & BG Microsoft roles within the Sub Subsidiary, in executing the account pan, as well engaging and galvanizing key Corp executives as necessary.
- Exceed all business KPIs, including, but not limited to: Revenue, Cloud Mix Reach, Frequency, Consumption, Renewal, X-Sell & up-sell and ensure all Sub assigned SMSG Scorecard metrics are green
- Land a Corp-assisted Distributor Profitability framework that successfully drives and funds a Cloud Services and solution business model transformation with C-Level Distribution Executives
- Provide thought and collaboration leadership on how Distributor engage 3rd party vendors in assembling turn key Verticalized Value Added Services and solution bundles
- Drive a business performance inspection ROB framework anchored on the following: 1.Weekly meetings 2. Monthly Business Updates (MBUs),Quarterly Business Reviews(QBRs) and Executive Business Connections.
- Ensure channel Incentives and all other business growth assets and initiatives are fully invested in accelerating the business and maximize Distributor profitability
Who we’re looking for
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in enterprise solution Software channel sales.
- Proven experience in executive relationship engagement, management and communication
- Following skills are preferred: Advanced financial consultation, business strategy development, cloud Solutions design and architecture , project envisioning and planning, deployment advisement and Customer Life Cycle Management
- Proven record of delivering business value
- Strong cross team collaboration and communication skills with particular emphasis in excelling in a matrix environment
- People Management experience is a plus
- Go getter and entrepreneur
- Master in Business Management, Finance, Technical Sales, Computer Science or Organizational Developments
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Service Delivery Associates at Sproxil
- Digital Content and Social Media Intern at Codulab Technologies Limited
- Team Lead, Service Deployment at e.Stream Networks Limited
- East & West Africa Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst at Nielsen Company
- Account Manager (Sales) at Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN)
- Driver at Omovo Technology Limited
- Graduate Trainee Developer - Industrial Attachment (PHP/MySQL) at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited
- Project Manager (UK), PitchDrive at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)