Latest Job Opening at Nosak Group
Posted on: 17 August, 2016
Deadline: 22 August, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
We are a reputable, world class, dynamic, creative and result oriented organization.
- Assist in co-ordinating and perform general audit activities in the factory
- Carry out internal audit assignments and process/procedural review in various department based on audit plan.
- Participate, monitor and review monthly stocking/inventory activities and transactions.
- Coordinate and perform periodic suppliers’ price survey
- Prepare timely weekly and monthly reports based on activities and achievements
- Assist Team Leader Auditor to perform risk based audit planning via review different sources of information
- Maintain open communication with the line Compliance Manager and subordinates
- Develop audit controls and measurement to ensure correct practises are established
- Relevant university degree/equivalent
- Final stage of ICAN(P.E) or recently qualified in ICAN /ACA
- A minimum of five(5) years work experience, a minimum of 3years as an internal auditor
- Previous work experiences must be in a manufacturing sector
- Highly motivated, results-oriented individual with integrity and able to work independently under minimal supervision with an attention to detail and accuracy
- Analytical, excellent report writing and investigative ability
- Experience in tank farm or depot will be an added advantage
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Excel, Word)
- Ability to manage numerous tasks and sensitive information in a professional manner in a fast paced deadline driven environment.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org using the code as the subject of the mail
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Principal Solution Development Officer at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Entry-level Secretaries at a Leading Nigerian Bank - Workforce Group
- Manager, Alliances & Partnerships at Mahindra Comviva
- Latest Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Transaction Officer at Fosad Consulting
- Consultant (Nigeria Livestock Micro Reforms in Agribusiness) at the World Bank Group
- Latest Recruitment at African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Wealth Manager at Stanbic IBTC Bank