If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa.
They have developed a reputation for highly reliable services to become the preferred provider of wholesale Internet services to major telecom operators, ISPs, government agencies, large enterprises, and educational institutions in West Africa.
The IP Engineer will be responsible for designing, integrating and implementing IP based services.
Reports to the IP Operations Manager
- Relevant professional/technical certifications.
- Primarily focus on all level 2 escalated issues from the GNOC for timely (<30mins) resolution with minimal supervision
- Strong experience configuring and troubleshooting Cisco routers and switches.
- L2 and L3 MPLS experience.
- Routing protocol troubleshooting experience (BGP, IS-IS,OSPF, EIGRP).
- IP multicast experience.
- Troubleshooting and resolving WAN/LAN connectivity issues.
- Monitoring of network elements and ensuring prompt repair and restoration of all faulty/down sites/links.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of network equipment such as routers, switches and firewalls.
- Performing routine checks and maintenance on all network elements.
- Providing network solutions.
- Managing bandwidth of the IP backbone for optimal performance.
- Network administration and maintenance.
- Other assigned duties.
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Varying degrees of experience required from 2 – 3 years.
- Proven capacity in designing and implementing complex, high.
- Performance networks with multiple locations and applications, preferably service provider networks.
- Hands on experience configuring Cisco and Juniper routers preferably CCNA and CCNP certifications.
- Good knowledge of networking technologies - TCP/IP, BGP, DNS, VPNs, Firewalls, proxy etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Time & self-management skills
- Relationship Management
- Team work
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- 10% travel/ or as required
go to method of application »
This position requires the ability to analyse current pricing and costing methodologies to find areas of improvement and enhance company’s profitability. The Pricing Analyst will also provide the organization with timely and accurate data, as well as analysis, on the company’s products and services market and performance, the competitive landscape, general industry and global trends and participate in strategic projects targeted at improving revenue, profitability, liquidity and growth.
- Provide pricing and margin analysis of products and services.
- Examine and assess contract commercials and attend to daily pricing requests.
- Support with the maintenance of the company’s Product Price Book and coordinate quarterly or other ad-hoc price reviews for the business product portfolio
- Support in the development and implementation of pricing strategies and policies appropriate to changing market conditions that would drive revenue growth and profitability.
- Assist with building price models for new products.
- Develop standard and bundled offer scenarios/business cases that are profitable.
- Provide analytical support for Product and Sales teams.
- Provide support in modelling commercial customer profitability.
- Participate in cross functional projects requiring Pricing representation as they arise.
- Ability to understand detail/complex data and translate into actionable/understandable terms (analyse, summarize/interpret, and present results).
- Position will require the ability to research customer behaviour, pricing results and competitive data in support of results, pricing and strategy.
- Tax support: Computation, filing and any other ad hoc report.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- 1-2 years’ experience preferably in an analytical/project management role in telecoms, finance or related environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Admin, or similar fields with strong analytical and research skills.
- MBA or Accounting Professional qualification CIMA/ACCA is an added advantage.
- Ability to identify, track and see issues through to resolution, relying on corporate savvy and influencing skills to accomplish
- Experience with business analysis required
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Team work
- Proficiency in MS Office product suite
- Strong oral and written communication and organisational skills
go to method of application »
The Head, Internal Audit and Risk Management is responsible for audit reviews of administrative, commercial, technical and management processes and systems to ensure alignment of activities with company goals, due management of risks and effective use of company resources. The Head, Internal Audit and Risk Management ensures the implementation of effective controls in all business processes, operations and systems, in order promote transparency and good corporate governance.
You will be required to liaise and interface with other groups/departments/staff regarding management and work related issues on behalf of the CEO. You will be required to liaise and interface with other groups/departments/staff regarding management and work related issues on behalf of the CEO.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Provide independent and objective assurance on the management of risks throughout the organization.
- Report to the Audit Committee at the agreed intervals on Internal Audit assignments including planned reviews, investigations, risk advisory work and any other activity as required.
- Provide advice to management regarding the development of internal audit planning, processes, techniques and best practices in order to improve operational efficiency of the internal audit function.
- Provide the business units, Management, Audit Committee and the Board with advisory services relating to internal and external risk exposure, good governance and best practices in Business Risk Management.
- Oversee and coordinate the preparation and execution of the internal audit plans/programs and ensure adherence to specified timelines and actions.
- Plan, design and implement a robust risk management process for the organization, ensuring there is a system in place to identify and analyze all major risks, on a regular basis.
- Oversee internal audits in covering the independent and objective review of financial processes and controls as well as information systems in line with international internal audit standards.
- Approve and coordinate the conduct of investigations into suspected fraudulent/sharp practices across the organisation and recommend the appropriate line of action in response to findings.
- Express opinion on adequacy and effectiveness of existing and proposed internal controls to manage risks.
- Support business units through promotion of risk awareness, development of risk profiles, mitigation of risks and effective implementation of agreed action plan.
- Lead the company cost containment initiative and perform prepayment audit review for all company expenditures.
- Develop in conjunction with the Information Security Manager and CISO ISMS calendar guiding periodic audit of Information Security Management System.
- Lead Information Security Management System audit and provide management with reports of non-conformities together with Corrective Action Plans.
- Ensure management review of all ISMS audits as a catalyst for continual improvement.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
go to method of application »
The Sales Support Analyst’s primary responsibility is to work with Sales Managers to develop opportunities and establish new accounts for cloud services and to gain market share in their given territory.
- Grow the company’s sales and revenues for Cloud Services.
- Develop and grow a network of industry contacts, particularly the e-commerce industry to generate new business leads.
- Deliver sales presentations focused on Cloud solutions as may be required to high level decision makers.
- Attend client meetings with Sales Managers as may be required for sales closure.
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients and potential clients.
- Achieve the Cloud sales targets.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of competitive Cloud offerings in Nigeria and globally develop propositions to sell and further develop our clients brand.
Supervisor:To work directly under the supervision of the Product Manager.
Contact:You will be required to liaise on a day-to-day basis with the Cloud Technical Team; Sales Team, Service Delivery, Technical, Project Management, Marketing & Strategy, and various other groups / departments.
- Strong Knowledge of Cloud as a service delivery model
- Knowledge of IT and concepts such as virtualization
- Familiar with Cloud Models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Demonstrated sales capacity
- Analytical thinking to engage customers considering different business and operational models
- Relationship Management
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline preferably business management or related field
- Minimum 2-3 years experience working with a sales/business development team
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Travel may be required
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.