Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
Ref code: SM 16/102
Locations - Ikeja and Island
1. Creating demand for the distributors and sub distributors in the allocated territory.
2. Selling and redistributing of the company's products in the territory.
3. Effective penetration and coverage of the supermarkets, specifies, chain stores, corporate organizations, etc.
4. Liaising with the distributors and sub distributors to organize, control and supervise Merchandisers and as well maintain their database.
5. Developing sales strategies/plans and achieve performance target.
6. Achieving sales target, growth and market share objective within the territory.
7. Effective customer relationship management and retention.
8. Monitoring, evaluating and supervision of distributors and sub distributors performances in the assigned territory.
9. Enhancement of customers' payment and re-ordering of the products.
10. Plan the use of resources efficiently and effectively to maximize return on investment.
11. Feedback to the management on competitors' activities, market situations and customer's complaint.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 3-4 years relevant work experience.
- Applicants MUST be resident on the Island and Ikeja.
- Proven excellence of sales and target meeting skills
- Determination and the drive to work towards targets
- Good customer service and possession of people management skills
- Good attention to details and must be timely
- Flexible and persistent
go to method of application »
Ref Code: RD/16
Location: Agbara Ogun State.
- Generating new product ideas and recipes/Modifying and improving existing recipes
- Staying up-to-date with industry technological developments
- Prepares reports on progress of research and development work, and recommends the addition, expansion or discontinuance of projects.
- Designing processes and machinery for the production of recipes on a large scale
- Working with operations to develop new processes / procedures and ensure that product development efforts are compatible and beneficial to the manufacturing capabilities.
- Conducting research on new product development possibilities and consumer tastes.
- Conducts pre-launch productions of these new products and processes in collaboration with the production team.
- Responsible for implementation of new products into the field.
- Liaising with marketing staff
- Responsible for project management of new product development, and new process development.
- Ensuring that stringent hygiene food safety standards are met
- Identifying and choosing products from suppliers
- Monitoring the use of additives
- Writing reports.
- B.Sc/HND/B.Tech in related field
- Minimum of 4years proven experience in Research/Development in similar industry.
- Thorough knowledge of R&D, and manufacturing
- Strong R&D background in food science industry
- Technical expertise in research and development and proven accomplishments in leading a highly skilled R&D team
- A logical and investigative mind
- Written and oral communication skills
- Good technical skills
- IT skills
Method of Application
Applicants that meet the above criteria and interested in making a career with our company should forward their resume to email@example.com with the reference code as the subject of the mail. Please note that ONLY applicants that meet the above criteria will be contact. Application closes from one week of publication.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale