ISCHUS, connotes maximising the strength and might already within you, as an individual or a corporate entity. We exist to enable YOU actualize that potential-this in a sense, sums up what we are about. We bring Passion, Creativity, Service and Result Orientation and Partnership into enabling your business achieve its objectives.
- Key custodian of all physical assets from acquisition to disposal.
- The role is responsible for recording the cost of all newly acquired fixed (and moveable) assets, maintaining records of these assets, ensuring that throughout their lifecycle, they are properly capitalised, maintained, utilised and disposed off appropriately.
- Develop an organisational philosophy for the management and accounting for fixed assets
- Develop and implement fixed asset accounting management system
- Develop a numbering, cataloguing system for identifying, classifying and recording fixed assets.
- Ensure all fixed assets are properly classified, categorised and recorded in the SAP system
- Create and manage a control and monitoring system that line managers can deploy to comply with the organisational standards
- Track fixed asset costs on project profitability
- Develop and implement an annual asset verification and audit plan
- Conduct periodic audits, spot checks and physical verification and counting to ensure compliance with fixed asset accounting rules.
- Manage an active depreciation schedule to assure the book value of the asset is constantly updated and appropriate taxes applied and paid
- Conduct periodic disposal of fixed assets in line with corporate finance/accounting rules
- Liaise with end users to ensure the licensing (where required) and routine maintenance schedule and plan are integrated into SAP, and are being strictly adhered to.
- Prepare periodic fixed asset updates to Management and the Leadership team.
- Liaise with Line Managers to ensure asset written-off are properly disposed off and impact remediated
- Provide a fixed asset utility report with recommendations to management on (remainder) asset life, maintenance and replacement costs etc.
- Track warranties on all assets, ensuring these are executed appropriately and warehouse all other relevant items, such as operating manuals, spare keys, etc. providing access as required.
- Provide general advice to the organisation on fixed asset management.
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in a technical discipline, business or accounting.
- Must have at least 8 years work experience in a similar industry.
- Must possess good knowledge of asset categorisation/ classification and experience planning and executing audits.
go to method of application »
- Deliver waste management services, drilling equipment sales and support services to clients, ensuring adherence to regulatory and quality standards.
- Accountable for the delivery of the full suite of drilling related services in alignment to the Company strategy.
- Responsible for developing and managing a business plan that integrates the synergies and resources from the different aspects of Company’s drilling offerings.
- Responsible for the customer relationship management for the full suite of drilling related services, in liaison with the business development team.
- Accountable for the development of a drilling risk management framework and mitigation actions.
- Accountable for assuring technical and operational excellence across the spectrum of drilling sales and services
- Responsible for a management system that incorporate policies, systems and processes to assure (regulatory) compliance and generates timely management reports on the efficiency and effectiveness of drilling operations
- Responsible for managing drilling spares in the warehouse to achieve reduced inventory costs and optimal availability for business continuity and direct sales to customers
- Accountable for standards, quality assurance and regulatory compliance for all drilling support contracts.
- Accountable for programme management of all drilling support projects in line with agreed contract terms
- Manage sale of drilling spares and consumables to Company' clients, alongside high quality professional advice.
- Responsible the financial health of Company drilling clients, ensuring timely collection of receivables
- Develop and manage the budget and overall business performance for drilling department
- Provide leadership, performance and behavioural coaching to all drilling employees and contractor staff.
go to method of application »
- Provide professional advisory and expertise e.g. contracting, supply chain, logistics, warehousing and legal services to enable and support client service delivery and operational excellence (e.g. in bid management
- Accountable for the strategic framework for the delivery of supply chain, procurement and legal services.
- Guide and advise on all supply and contractual transactions in maturing all business development leads.
- Accountable for assuring value-for-money contract and minimal litigation impact from business operations
- Responsible for legal advisory services that ensures both regulatory compliance and business continuity.
- Manage all Montego external counsels, monitoring their performance and adherence to agreed SLAs.
- Develop and implement a contract plan that is aligned and integrated to (deliver) the full business plan.
- Manage a tiered and prequalified vendor database with sufficient coverage to deliver Montego scope.
- Accountable for risk management, policies and guidelines for managing procurement, logistics and warehouse services - ensuring equal opportunities for Montego (non) registered suppliers and contractors
- Accountable for maintain up-to-date market intelligence and benchmarked basket of goods and services
- Responsible for tender boards management and aligning the roles to the Financial Manual of Authorities
- Manage warehouse, minimising inventory costs to achieve optimal stock availability for business continuity
- Develop and manage the budget and overall business performance for Business Development department
- Identify all commercial/business development/transactions risks and provide the mitigation plans options
- Provide leadership, performance and behavioural coaching to all Business Development employees.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Law or a related field. Relevant certification in Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 8 years work experience in a similar function. Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a management role, with proven capacity to lead a high performance cross functional team.
go to method of application »
- Provide financial advisory and services to assure cash flow adequacy, optimal gearing, near and long term liquidity required to actualise the business profitability.
- Additionally, oversee regulatory business and financial compliance and a robust management information system that aligns with Company financial goals.
- Accountable for risk-based financial strategy that is aligned and integrated into the corporate business plan
- Assure near term cash flow and availability of longer-term liquidity for operations, profits and growth.
- As leadership team member, provide financial advisory services based on market realities and trends.
- Responsible for managing the relationship with financial institutions, ensuring an optimally geared profile
- Manage the budget preparation, disbursement, monitoring, reporting and evaluation activities.
- Manage treasury and taxation activities to achieve optimal use of funds and tax compliance respectively
- Accountable for Company’s enterprise resource system and timely, accurate management information
- Responsible for accounting services, managing the Payable and Receivables accounts to maximise value.
- Accountable for developing, overseeing and managing compliance to the (Financial) Manual of Authorities
- Managing the fixed assets register; ensure all assets are properly identified, amortised and disposed off.
- Support the Internal Audit team to achieve regulatory compliance – both financial and business
- Own and implement whistle blowing, fraud prevention and detection activities across the Company
- Responsible for managing finance staff across the Company (including learning and development)
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration or a related field. Relevant accounting professional certification e.g. ACA etc. is mandatory. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 8 years work experience in a similar function.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a management role, with proven capacity to lead a high performance cross functional team.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com