Energi Talent Resourcing are a specialist technical recruitment partner to the Oil & Gas and Power sector; finding and placing market-leading talent. We help organisations to attract the most suitable talent in the market instead of being limited to a list of candidates that are actively seeking jobs.
Our Client, a leading energy and power solutions Company will be in need of experienced professionals with experience in working on Power utility and Construction projects across the country.
Purpose of role
The prospective candidate will be responsible for tactical delivery, operational activities and also manage project analysis.
- Coordinate proposals, take-off of preparation and review of electrical designs, tendering activities, deliverable development and also evaluate project engineering requirements.
- Carry out requisite calculations/Review-Electrical Loads evaluation, Cable Sizing/Voltage drop Analysis, Earthing Calculations and Short-Circuit Analysis, load flow analysis amongst others.
- Create/Review Specifications, Scope of Work, Design Criteria, Basis of Design and equipment schedule, Datasheets & BEME.
- Coordinate/Manage subcontractors towards ensuring compliance with designs, specifications, requisite company standards & relevant industries codes Work according to contract management requirements to document and archive daily progress
- Ability to serve as Project Manager while monitoring external design sub-consultants activities/performances and offer suggestions for corrections/improvement on designs.
- Review and monitor business operating reports, ensuring effectiveness as to analyze the Activity Time Report among others
Experience and Qualifications
- B.Sc/HND in Electrical Engineering(Power Option) with a Minimum experience of 10 years in similar role (Membership of a professional engineering body: COREN, NSE, IEE etc is an advantage)
- Must have exposure to Electrical Engineering Design principles and methodologies as applicable to Transmission and Distribution substations and line designs
- Familiar with ERP Solutions and with competencies in Project Management, CAD and Microsoft Office Suite and ability to work in international teams and acting as team player
Method of Application
If you would like to be considered for this role please email a copy of your CV in WORD FORMAT with subject as Scheduling Engineer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale