Job Vacancies at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Posted on: 12 July, 2016
Deadline: 30 July, 2016
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Gilead is a Limited Liability Pharmaceutical Company Registered in Uganda in 1999. The company has both a retail and and Import/distribution division; the former has a large network of retail outlets in Uganda.
- Handling preliminary tasks for recruitment and selection – job advertising, sorting and shortlisting of applications and coordinating interviews.
- Preparation and processing of employment related documentations.
- Managing orientation and induction of all new employees, updating them on HR policies & procedures
- Facilitate general staff performance evaluations and appraisals
- Managing employees promotions and confirmations
- Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences or recognized equivalent
- Higher Diploma in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a busy Human Resource office
- Demonstration of interpersonal skills and be a servant leader, creativity and ability to make decisions
- Must possess knowledge of Human Resource Information System.
go to method of application »
- This is a position responsible for providing leadership, guidance and planning to enable the timely delivery of the targets and results as set by the Project Management division heads.
- The incumbents will be responsible for handling projects that are small in nature.
- Ensuring targets set by the division heads are closely monitored and advising the division heads of any challenges likely to impact on the targets
- Proactively advising and liaising with the division heads on likely challenges within projects to ensure timely resolution
- Providing guidance and supervision to the Project Management team in planning, organizing and managing work
- Ensuring Project Status Reports are prepared accurately and issued in a timely manner
- Managing the project controls including quality control, budget control, brief/scope control and programme control
Qualification & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- A minimum of 1 year working experience in a similar role
- Experience in Building and Construction sector or Energy sector will be an added advantage
- Management and delegation skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gilead Pharmaceutical LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at HealthPlus Limited
- Quality Control Analyst at Brookspharma Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Shalina Healthcare