Job Vacancies at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Posted on: 12 July, 2016
Deadline: 30 July, 2016
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Gilead is a Limited Liability Pharmaceutical Company Registered in Uganda in 1999. The company has both a retail and and Import/distribution division; the former has a large network of retail outlets in Uganda.
- Handling preliminary tasks for recruitment and selection – job advertising, sorting and shortlisting of applications and coordinating interviews.
- Preparation and processing of employment related documentations.
- Managing orientation and induction of all new employees, updating them on HR policies & procedures
- Facilitate general staff performance evaluations and appraisals
- Managing employees promotions and confirmations
- Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences or recognized equivalent
- Higher Diploma in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a busy Human Resource office
- Demonstration of interpersonal skills and be a servant leader, creativity and ability to make decisions
- Must possess knowledge of Human Resource Information System.
go to method of application »
- This is a position responsible for providing leadership, guidance and planning to enable the timely delivery of the targets and results as set by the Project Management division heads.
- The incumbents will be responsible for handling projects that are small in nature.
- Ensuring targets set by the division heads are closely monitored and advising the division heads of any challenges likely to impact on the targets
- Proactively advising and liaising with the division heads on likely challenges within projects to ensure timely resolution
- Providing guidance and supervision to the Project Management team in planning, organizing and managing work
- Ensuring Project Status Reports are prepared accurately and issued in a timely manner
- Managing the project controls including quality control, budget control, brief/scope control and programme control
Qualification & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- A minimum of 1 year working experience in a similar role
- Experience in Building and Construction sector or Energy sector will be an added advantage
- Management and delegation skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gilead Pharmaceutical LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Quality Assurance Officer at a Pharmaceutical Company - Fadac Resources
- Sales Vacancies at Greenlife Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Job Openings at Tyonex Nigeria Limited