Keves Global Leasing Limited is a leasing and logistics support services company with head office in Port Harcourt but has operations nationwide Our Company’s operations have been expanding significantly both in our core leasing business, and with a major foray into the hospitality business with an acquisition of a 50-room 4-star hotel (Keyes Inn & Suites Limited) in Calabar, Cross River State.
To this end, we are seeking to recruit competent, experienced, self-motivated and result oriented persons for the under listed position below. The candidates must have sufficient capacity, suitable experience, and relevant track record to deliver tangible and measurable results:
- Develop and sustain relevant formal/informal relationship with appropriate client personnel at all levels.
- Engage in effective partnership with indigenous contractors for key business win/risk sharing
- Expand portfolio of clients.
- Expand and deepen the Company's relationships with new contacts outside of the traditional ones
- Identify relevant opportunities for alliances and help deepen business relationships.
- Proactive identification of market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Developing and shepherding business solutions involving various development teams (primarily development / engineering, and marketing communications) from identification of market requirements to product contract, and execution.
- Developing and implementing company-wide go-to-market plans and working with all relevant departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the identified and developed products.
- Bachelor's degree (minimum of second class lower)
- Professional qualification(s) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant professional experience
- Must be below 40 years old.
go to method of application »
- To ensure that the Hotel is well managed to International best standard.
- Ensures high occupancy rate and appropriate profitability of the Hotel.
- Effective marketing of the Hotel.
- Assume ultimate responsibility for the comfort and safety of all hotel guests.
- Ensures compliance with existing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
- Candidate is an image maker of the hotel and consistently acts as a true ambassador.
- Ensures that the hotel environment and infrastructure are constantly in good stead and meets requisite standards.
- Appropriate qualifications in hotel and hospitality management.
- Strong financial and marketing experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A professional manner and a calm, rational approach in hectic situations.
- Minimum of (15) years hands-on experience in hotel management.
go to method of application »
- Maximize revenues from food and beverage sections of the Hotel.
- Manage all food and beverage day to day operations within budgets and to very high standards.
- Have responsibility for the satisfaction of customers and ensures that orders are met on time.
- Design and ensure exceptional menus are available, continuously make necessary improvements.
- Expand food and beverage revenue sources and develop and implement strategies for outdoor catering.
- Proven food and beverage management experience.
- Up to date with food and beverages, latest trends and best practices.
- Culinary school diploma or degree in Food Service Management, B.A, or related field (will be an added advantage)
- Must have worked in a known and well managed hotel.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or
No. 19, Olusoji Idowu Street (last floor),
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale