An accomplished organisation In the printing industry is currently looking for competent, dynamic and resourceful individual with impeccable integrity for employment as financial accountant. Below is the job specification:
POSITION: FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT
- Prepare financial statements for the company in line with IFRS
- Liaise with our bankers
- Preparation and proper Implementation of company's budget
- Attend to statutory issues concerning finance etc.
- Work with Inland Revenue on behalf of the company.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation preparing tax returns, such as PAVE, withholding dividends, NSITF, NHF etc.
- Advise on financial aspects of business such as budgets, tax and cashflows,
- Ensuring financial and business matters are transparent, accurate and timely,
- Review the accounting procedures and analyse financial performance of the Business.
- Must possess B.Sc./HND Accounting Plus ACA
- Experience: 5 years the candidates must have knowledge of
- Microsoft office and accounting packages,
- Age; 25 35 years
Personal Attribute and Skills
- For this position, our ideal candidate must:
- Be conversant with the new IFRS requirements and guidelines
- Have ability to take initiative and to work as a team
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Research skills
- Statistical Analysis skills
- Financial skills
Attractive salary package, fringe benefits and excellent career development prospects.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their applications, detailed curriculum vitae and other relevant credentials within two weeks of this publication, to;
The Head HRM & Admin.
P. 0 Box 3526 Lagos