Job Vacancy in a Hospitality Firm via TAC Group
Posted on: 12 April, 2016
Deadline: 26 April, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at TAC Professional Services
Tac Group - Our client in the hospitality industry (high brow restaurant & bar) is looking for well experienced personnel to hire.
Successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day running of the restaurant & bar.
- Performing administrative activities such as scheduling, budgeting, and payroll.
- Communicating with customers, sales reps, and suppliers.
- Maintaining budget and employee records, preparing payroll, paying bills & monitoring book keeping records
- Creating successful menu items based on many considerations, and assign prices based on cost analysis
- Maintaining harmonious relationships with customers and staff.
Applicants must possess the following:
- Relevant academic & professional qualifications.
- Vast experience (minimum of 5 years) in the management of similar high brow restaurant & bar
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and Resume/CVs to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: GM position should be used as the subject of the email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TAC Professional ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Designers at Deepartymall
- Finance Manager at Frasers Hospitality
- Latest Jobs at Workforce Group
- Night time Content Writers at Hotels.ng
- Experienced Restaurant Managers at Eat'n'Go Limited - Domino's Pizza
- Job Vacancies at Best Western Hotels & Resorts - Patterson Dove Hospitality Limited CONT.
- Jobs at an Hospitality Service Company - Teclab Management Services Limited
- Job Vacancies at Best Western Hotels & Resorts - Patterson Dove Hospitality Limited