Job Vacancy in a Hospitality Firm via TAC Group
Posted on: 12 April, 2016
Deadline: 26 April, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at TAC Professional Services
Tac Group - Our client in the hospitality industry (high brow restaurant & bar) is looking for well experienced personnel to hire.
Successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day running of the restaurant & bar.
- Performing administrative activities such as scheduling, budgeting, and payroll.
- Communicating with customers, sales reps, and suppliers.
- Maintaining budget and employee records, preparing payroll, paying bills & monitoring book keeping records
- Creating successful menu items based on many considerations, and assign prices based on cost analysis
- Maintaining harmonious relationships with customers and staff.
Applicants must possess the following:
- Relevant academic & professional qualifications.
- Vast experience (minimum of 5 years) in the management of similar high brow restaurant & bar
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and Resume/CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Note: GM position should be used as the subject of the email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TAC Professional ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Admin Officer at Lagoon Hospital
- Maintenance Manager at Westown Hotels
- Restaurant Manager at the Grill Mall Limited
- Job Opportunities at Whispering Palms Resort
- Latest Vacancies at Hilton Worldwide
- Digital Marketing Executives at Roadchef Drive Thru
- Experienced Hostesses at Workforce Group
- Jobs at a Reputable Club House - Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd