Job Vacancy in a Hospitality Firm via TAC Group
Posted on: 12 April, 2016
Deadline: 26 April, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at TAC Professional Services
Tac Group - Our client in the hospitality industry (high brow restaurant & bar) is looking for well experienced personnel to hire.
Successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day running of the restaurant & bar.
- Performing administrative activities such as scheduling, budgeting, and payroll.
- Communicating with customers, sales reps, and suppliers.
- Maintaining budget and employee records, preparing payroll, paying bills & monitoring book keeping records
- Creating successful menu items based on many considerations, and assign prices based on cost analysis
- Maintaining harmonious relationships with customers and staff.
Applicants must possess the following:
- Relevant academic & professional qualifications.
- Vast experience (minimum of 5 years) in the management of similar high brow restaurant & bar
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and Resume/CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Note: GM position should be used as the subject of the email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TAC Professional ServicesSimilar Jobs
- GYM Instructor at Lilygate Hotel
- Chefs at Lilygate Hotel
- Experienced Cooks at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Fast Food Manager at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Industrial Dual Cooks (Continental & Local Dishes) at Stresert Services Limited
- Hotel Front Office Manager at a Luxury 5-Star Hotel - eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
- Executive Assistant at Ice Chef Nigeria
- Head of Marketing and Strategy at the Place Nigeria