Job Vacancy in a Hospitality Firm via TAC Group
Posted on: 12 April, 2016
Deadline: 26 April, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at TAC Professional Services
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Tac Group - Our client in the hospitality industry (high brow restaurant & bar) is looking for well experienced personnel to hire.
Successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day running of the restaurant & bar.
- Performing administrative activities such as scheduling, budgeting, and payroll.
- Communicating with customers, sales reps, and suppliers.
- Maintaining budget and employee records, preparing payroll, paying bills & monitoring book keeping records
- Creating successful menu items based on many considerations, and assign prices based on cost analysis
- Maintaining harmonious relationships with customers and staff.
Applicants must possess the following:
- Relevant academic & professional qualifications.
- Vast experience (minimum of 5 years) in the management of similar high brow restaurant & bar
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and Resume/CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Note: GM position should be used as the subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TAC Professional ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at Georgias Catering Services Limited
- Accounts Officer at Hilton Worldwide
- Guest Service Representative at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts - Marriott International
- Current Job Placements at Swanky Suites in Grandview
- Restaurant Area Manager - Eastern Region at Eat N' Go Limited
- Waiter/Waitress at Bluelodge Hotel
- Senior Accountng Officer at Swanky Suites in Grandview
- Waiter/Waitress at Westown Hotels