Supermart.ng, the largest online supermarket in Nigeria provides you a convenient platform for online grocery shopping without leaving the convenience of your home or office. We have the widest selection of grocery items online with over 60,000 items on our online supermarket. We also offer you products from top brands. We provide you an amazing 3 hour grocery delivery all across Lagos. Our online supermarket has various departments which include Baby Products, Oil & Sauces, Food Cupboard, Fresh Food, Cleaning, Perfumes, Books, Frozen Food, Toiletries, Alcohol, Medicines, Household Items, Beauty & Toiletries, Nigerian Ingredients, Snacks, Dairy & Eggs, Fish, Meat, Drinks, and Food Items etc.
The Supermart.ng marketing manager manages the day to day sales & marketing activities of the organization and long term marketing strategy for the company. The goal is to build and lead a highly-effective, performance driven marketing and sales team that will develop and execute on new concepts, business models, channels and partnerships.
Duties of the Marketing Manager include:
• Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives
• Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
• Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
• Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
• Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
• Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
• Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
• Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
• Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
• Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
• Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
• Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
• Recruiting, managing and motivating various channel sales teams
Requirements of the role:
• Bachelor degree, preferably but not necessarily in Marketing.
• Experience leading a data-driven marketing team.
• Strong quantitative, analytical and project management skills.
• Prior experience as a business consultant will be a plus.
• Confident and dynamic personality.
• Strong creative outlook.
Our Public Relations officer seeks to gain awareness and positive image for a company and its offerings without an exchange of money. Our PR officer is the contact person for all media and non-media inquiries and external communications.
Our Partnerships Officer identifies, negotiates and executes on partnerships with other corporations and groups whose audiences are similar to ours. The goal is the sale of Supermart products. The key performance indicator will be the volume of sales through the negotiated partnerships.
The Supermart Business Intelligence Analyst is a passionate data analyst who turns data into information, information into insights and insights into business decisions. You will monitor our business data to spot any trends or deviations and lead the investigation to enable us understand the insights hidden in our business data. You will conduct full lifecycle activities including designing of hypothesis, developing of the required analysis to test the hypothesis and reporting findings.
Only qualified candidates should forward their CV's only to email@example.com