The Christhill Schools, a unique world of endless possibilities, where the right of every child to qualitative and meaningful education is guaranteed. Sadly, in many climes, quality education is fast becoming accessible only to a privileged few. Hence, at Christhill, we took it upon ourselves to bridge this gap, by making qualitative education not only accessible to every child, but also affordable.
We are poised for genuine success without undue gimmicks and window-dressing. We create a conducive learning environment where young leaders enjoy a unique blend of academic and entrepreneurial skills; balanced with sundry fun activities.
Coupled with our ultra-modern purpose-built infrastructures, our dedicated, highly versatile and seasoned workforce contributes in no small measure towards the realization of our laudable goals. Moreover, we continuously train and retrain our workforce in line with global trending practices in education.
* Practical and theoretical knowledge of computer studies
* Classroom management
* Ability to impact learners
* Computer troubleshooting knowledge
* Ability to communicate fluently.
* Ability to motivate learners
* Not less than 5 years experience in teaching the subject
* Minimum of B.Ed/B.Sc in Computer Science
* Special Certification in Computer Training is highly required
* Essentially, the job requires managing the school's website, all social network platforms, troubleshooting of systems, database management and related jobs
* Minimum of 5 years experience
* Minimum of first degree
* Special certification in IT/ICT training; hardware, software, programming, networking, Web design, website management, animation etc
* Strong online presence is highly required
* Teaching practical and theoretical aspects of music to children
* Sound knowledge of voice training
* Sound practical knowledge of all musical instruments with a strong bias for wind instruments,
* Knowledge of orchestral
* Setting standard exams, assessing learners, recording results and providing useful advice to the school
* B.Sc in Music
* Special Certification in Music from Muson or any other notable Music School
* Specialization in Wind instrument is highly required
* Ability to train children in all common musical instruments is highly required
* Knowledge of music production, sound mixing etc is an added advantage.
* Working knowledge of setting sound systems is very crucial.
N.B: Applicant who resides within the Amuwo/Festac environs stand a better chance. All the above stated requirements are very key. Candidates who lacks any of them will not be shortlisted.