Vacancy at Tociano Nigeria Limited - Accessories 2die4
Posted on: 16 March, 2016
Deadline: 31 March, 2016
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Accessories 2die4
Tociano Nigeria Limited, the owners of Accessories 2die4, is recruiting to fill the position of Stock Audit Officer.
Job Purpose Statement
- Stock Officers assist in tracking and replenishing merchandise in a retail establishment.
- They work to ensure that inventory levels stay within appropriate guidelines.
- They minimize shrinkage by ensuring that inventory is not stolen, destroyed, lost or counted incorrectly.
- These workers must be detail-oriented since their job requires them to keep track of a large amount of diverse products. Stock officers must possess basic computer knowledge
- Work with stock supervisors and the stock team in maintaining optimum and accurate inventory levels in all outlets in order to prevent inventory shortages.
- Collecting, verifying, labelling and warehousing all incoming stock.
- Assist to organize and maintain the inventory in the most logical, efficient and accessible manner to ensure fast and efficient retrieval of stock.
- Follow and implement all stock control systems to reduce incorrect counts, damage, pilferage and inventory obsolescence.
- Participate in monthly cycle counts of stock in all outlets and in the central store
- Participate in stock investigation to discover and resolve stock variances.
- Prepare and submit stock reconciliation reports to line manager as directed
- Checking stock levels in all outlets in order to prevent stock shortages.
- Processing stock requisitions and transfers to all Outlet as directed
- Receiving issued items from central store for delivery to sales outlets
- Disburse and deliver stock as directed to all outlets and maintain accurate records of all transfers, deliveries and disposal.
The marginal functions of this position have not been included. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to perform any other job-related duties required by the Stock Supervisor/Stock Manager
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Business Admin, Economics or any other related course of study
- 3 - 5 years of Accounting/Stock management experience.
- Must have experience with perpetual Inventory System
- Advanced Excel skills and use of ICG software.
- Advanced reporting skills
- People management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced IT skills and systems experience.
- Attention to detail.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should submit their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The position should be the title of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Accessories 2die4Similar Jobs
- Retail Management Trainee Programme at Sundry Markets Limited
- Secretary at Vicmart Enterprises Limited
- Graduate Customer Care Executives at Tenaui Africa Limited
- Sales/Marketing Officers at a Reputable Fashion Company - Clement Ashley Consulting
- Graduate Junior Application Developers at Aldelia Limited
- Job Vacancies at Hausba Smarthomes Limited
- Solutions Sales Specialists at Hausba Smarthomes Limited
- Account Executives at eRecruiter Nigeria