Jobs at ETCO Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 14 March, 2016
Deadline: 28 March, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at ETCO Nigeria Limited
Etco is a leading Electrical and Mechanical Engineering contracting firm. Incorporated in Nigeria by Chaim Weiss (in 1963) Etco has since completed hundreds of projects.
Specializing in a total package approach, ETCO's turnkey projects span every stage from Design, purchasing, installation, commissioning and maintenance in both Electrical and Mechanical disciplines, which creates a coordinated flow and a cost effective solution.
- Candidate should possess relevant qualification
- Candidate must be in a very good condition for the position
go to method of application »
- HND or B.Sc./B.Eng. (Electrical/Electronic Engineering).
- Minimum of Five (5) years experience with the design of at least part of the following: Electrical Systems and layouts for Electrical Systems, having detailed knowledge and experience of working with High Voltage technology or Generators. Transformers, Switch-gear, Synchronising Equipment, IPBs, Diesel Generators, DC Systems and UPS systems.
- The candidate must have highly proficient design experience and willing to learn.
- Good Computer skills, proficiency in MS Office Suite and CAD Systems. Experience in working with drawings, good knowledge and experience of reading drawings, understanding the design and extracting quantities.
- Engineering/Construction Industry Experience.
- A good team player.
- Well organized, willing to work and capable of working independently.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ETCO Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
- Engineering Role at at PPC Limited
- Engineering Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Vacancies at ABB
- Base Manager at KOP Surface Products
- Regional Sales Manager at Rational AG
- Jobs at a Power and Electrical Engineering Company - AETI Power Systems and Controls Ltd
- Engineering Job at SMEClabs