Supermart Express Service, an online shopping platform, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- The Supermart Business Intelligence Analyst is a passionate data analyst who turns data into information, information into insights and insights into business decisions.
- You will monitor our business data to spot any trends or deviations and lead the investigation to enable us understand the insights hidden in our business data.
- You will conduct full lifecycle activities including designing of hypothesis, developing of the required analysis to test the hypothesis and reporting findings.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS or any such)
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- B.Sc in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Excellent quantitative skills.
go to method of application »
- The Supermart field sales manager is a talented sales manager who builds and manages a network of 3rd party sales agents. Prior experience as manager of a high performing sales team is crucial.
- The primary KPI is the volume of sales generated by the field sales organization.
- Develop creative and innovative ways to market & sell Supermarts products/services via 3rd party independent sales agents
- Assist in interviewing, recruiting and training the independent sales agents
- Manage independent sales consultant processes
- Correspond proactively with all independent sales agents to maintain positive and long term business relationship, while ensuring they adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Assist in development of operational and sales plan for assigned district offices and best practices
- Conduct product training.
- Experience managing high performing sales team
- Experience as a sales person
- High energy and aggressive
- Great people management and motivational skills
- Good knowledge of the Islands and other central locations of Lagos.
go to method of application »
- The SEO/SMO Executive is responsible for coordinating and implementing SEO & SMO strategies for Supermart. The correct person will be goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills.
- This is a role that is interacting with clients as well as working closely with the company team to make sure that the goals of the client are achieved
Key Management Areas of Responsibility
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Communication to internal stakeholders, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Collaborate on strategy and goal definition for success
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Contribution to the company blog and at least one social media community
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility:
- Perform keyword research in coordination with Supermart business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.