If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our Client, a top notch player in the insurance Industry is seeking to hire apt and dynamic candidates who will function as Bancassurance associates in different designations where they have presence. The associates will be stationed to administer and promote the firms insurance products and offer advisory services to the banks client base.
The primary focus of this position is to generate income for the Company by Liaising with the banks; coordinating the existing relationship with Bank’s personnel and Relationship managers whilst providing profitable excellent customer service / relationship management.
Reports to: District Manager
The Objectives are;
• To help increase/drive/improve revenue i.e GPW
• To help increase/drive/grow profit
• To help in channel penetration
• To help in brand visibility
Act as liaison with the bank
• Working closely with bank personnel to provide policies to the bank’s clientele.
• Managing our promotions and campaigns effectively to ensure market penetration.
• Working closely with District Managers in the preparation of proposals/ Product papers.
Bancassurance Sales (Financials)
• Achieving the assigned target in terms of revenue.
Customer Retention and Acquisition.
• Sending out and active follow up of Monthly Renewals.
• Soliciting for new businesses.
• Managing 3rd party relationships.
• Generation, monitoring and publish monthly (Life and General Business) Global and Retail reports on:
- Production- Collection
• Monthly reconciliation to ensure our figures are accurate.
Bancassurance Administrative functions.
• Day to day management of channel’s activities for both Life and General Business activities.
• Market and product research analysis. (Customer product feedback & Competitors intelligence) to know what products we can improve on.
• Prompt response to all mails/requests (Quote, Underwriting, Documents and confirmation of authenticity) within agreed timelines in the SLA.• Follow up on outstanding premiums and yet to be renewed policies.• Process all Co – insurance transactions (Payment processing, Claims and Underwriting).• Liaising with the below department on The Bank’s related issues.
Underwriting (Life and General Business)
Claims (Life and General Business)
Finance (Life and General Business)
• Follow up on outstanding proposals.
• Maintaining strong relationship with the Bancassurance officers
• Any other assigned duty.
• Bachelor’s Degree in economics, business studies or any related field
• A minimum of 1 years’ sales experience.
• Experience in customer service.
• Excellent Marketing and negotiation skills.
• Good Relationship management skills.
• Ability to self-motivate and manage self.
• Good I.T, budget and report writing skills.
• Ability to maintain high Grooming Standards.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good planning and organisational skills.
• The ability to understand and analyse sales figures
go to method of application »
We are a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigration and Real Estate Consulting. We have been assigned by a client of ours, a key player in the Insurance sector to bring on board an experienced professional to take on the role of Personal Assistant.
The Personal Assistant's primary responsibility is to take on strategic assignments and support the MD in positively impacting on the company’s mission and vision
- Strong support and managerial capability
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and deliver even when under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to handle issues with tact and discretion
- Outstanding organizational ability
- Integrity/Commitment to set goal
- Courteous, pleasant and very personable
- Ability to think aptly and outside the box
- -Must have between 5 -10 years experience in the same capacity
- -Must be between 30 - 40 years old
- -Dynamic and Energetic
- -Flexible and outspoken
- -Professional Savvy
- Maintain a database of the MD’s contacts (phone, fax numbers, e-mail, addresses etc).
- Attending to routine correspondence (Inward and Outward) as well as follow up on them.
- Co-coordinating arrangements for meetings/minutes/circularization and follow up on pending issues.
- Tactfully attending to customers’ requests/queries and where necessary, escalating them to the responsible officer(s) in the absence of the MD.
- Dairy management and follow up for the MD.
- Make presentations and anchor meetings on the MD's behalf
- Attending to top clientele/customers in the absence of, or as directed by the .
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, sometimes, travelling with the MD tomeetings or to provide general assistance.
- Process monthly expense reports with supporting documents.
- Responsible for stationery acquisition including periodicals and subscriptions.
- Maintaining and enhancing the working environment of the Executive office.
- Carrying out routine administrative duties like photocopying, filing etc.
- Performs any other task that assure overall efficiency and effectiveness of the Executive office
Note:All applications are expected to bear the applicants's recent passport photograph
Method of Application
Interested in this position, visitFosad Career Page on SmartRecruiters