When it comes to shopping online for industrial supplies ranging from Safety, electrical, mechanical, data communications to general maintenance, repair, and operations tools, you have come to the right place.
We deliver Industrial Supply products fast and straight to your doorstep. Our vast catalog original products make GIBADI your one-stop shop for Industrial Supplies. We are committed to helping our customers get the best quality supplies at highly competitive rates, lower supply chain costs and increase plant efficiency.
- Implement the social media strategy, coordinating with stakeholders across the Company to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all of the approved companys products and services.
- Optimize website content for keywords and conversions.
- Manage SEO campaigns for outbound and incoming traffic including generating reports and conducting website audit.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team to develop and implement effective SEO strategies.
- Keep up with constantly changing SEO standards.
- Use in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
- Monitor trends in social media tools and applications.
- Regularly give feedback insights gained from social media monitoring to the Sales, Marketing and Editorial teams, to help them evolve their strategies in a timely fashion.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications if required.
- Manage presence in social networking sites as campaign requires.
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Keep up with industry-wide SEO best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, writing, information science, communications, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years recent and relevant experience managing social media and SEO.
- Previous experience in the development and implementation of media planning and buying strategies and a strong familiarity with online marketing best practices. Knowledge of programmatic ad buying, audience targeting and analysis.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS).
- Strong proficiency with MS Office, web and social analytics tools.
- Good knowledge of Adobe CS6, Flash, Digital Asset Management and other web & mobile based technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Twitter Sponsor Posts including A/B optimization testing.
- Experience with Google AdWords, including keyword research and budgeting.
- Experience with platform analytic dashboards.
go to method of application »
The ideal candidates should possess the ability to:
- Independently develop logic, write codes, test, debug, document and install software in accordance with industry best practices and specific internal procedures and standards
- Skilled in breaking down features into requirements, giving time estimates, and writing test procedures
- Adapt quickly and positively to a constantly changing business environment with tight timelines
- Balance many projects and priorities in a high-pressure, fast paced environment
- Work with business partners to continually develop, evolve and improve web and mobile applications
- Be self-motivated, independent, proactive and an effective team player
- Take on new responsibilities with high energy and eager attitude
- Develop good quality web and mobile applications
- Pay attention to detail to ensure all tasks and the applications have no loose ends
- Vast knowledge in PHP/MySQL
- Strong interface design skills using HTML5, CSS3,
- Familiar with Phone Gap
- Experience on web service integration with Restful API ( JSON, XML)
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
- Experience building web and native apps
- Experience using social media APIs
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Keeping abreast of the latest XHTML/CSS/WAI standards and Web 2.0 developments on the front-end side of things and the latest design and typographical trends
- To learn from the team how to take on a project from a conception through wire-framing and technical specifications then onto design and build and beyond, on-time and on budget.
- OND/HND/B.Sc in Computer Science or other related discipline
- 3+ years of PHP experience
- 2+ years experience with e-commerce websites
- Experience writing custom web application and software required
Method of Application
Use links below to apply for the jobs: