The Westwood Hotel Ikoyi has a rich history. The first multi-storey building in the whole of West Africa, a landmark of remarkable reputation, the building, or Ile gogoro (Yoruba for 'very tall house') as it is fondly called by indigenes, was originally built for the renowned politician and orator, Samuel Akintola in 1959/1960. A residential block of 20 flats located on Awolowo Road in south west Ikoyi, it was built at the dawn of our independence, at a time when Akintola and Obafemi Awolowo, a renowned nationalist and statesman, were at the helm of affairs.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with exsiting corporate customers in person and via telephone calls, emails and social media platforms.
- To sign a new corporate aggreements and maintain a business relationship with existing and new corporate accounts
- Responding to incoming emails and phone enquiries
- Negotiating the terms of an aggreement and closing sales
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Gaining a clearer understanding of customers' business and requirements
- Gathering market and customer information
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- And any other job assigned to you
- You must have at least one year sales experience in the hospitality, finance services or FMCG's sector
- At least an ND degree in any related field
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.